Sign in to follow this  
EvilTigerAce

Pistols, I love them

Brightness and contrast tweaks for easy night time play heh! :rolleyes:  (In the mod we used to call this poor man's night vision, but in the SA since there's no night vision, it's just an exploit... :P )

I love the pistols too. They're not accurate enough for me, but I guess they'll get buffed and work better at longer range eventually. The fact that the pistol dispersion is at  0.3 for all of them except 0.2 for the amphibia .22 is clearly temporary place holder.

Ya I like the pistols as well. They are inaccurate after 15-20 meters (at best), but I get enjoyment out of killing zombies/players with them. 

• Like 1

Brightness and contrast tweaks for easy night time play heh! :rolleyes:

Yeah, why shouldn't I use this 'cheat' :lol: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

even fnx45 are very great weapon in close quarteres, a lot better then m4 or sks, and that's great. Always try to have a pistol with me.

Few headshots and enemy is dead, and scoping is awesome for range 1-50 meters(city), a but when you shoot from other street, sks better.

Yeah, why shouldn't I use this 'cheat' :lol: :thumbsup:

it's not a cheat, it's your eye's adaptation for night.Till developers will fix night, that's the only option.

• Like 1

I'll tell you who doesn't love pistols - the poor sod who was so shocked to get 6 x .357s in the nuts an hour ago whilst stalking me in  the Berezino police house that he only managed to get off 1 x .22.  Surprise, melonfarmer!

P.S. Thanks for the sportster and ammo, mate.   :beans:   

Edited by alphadogmeat