Sign in to follow this  
VPPTrue

Spawn Timer

I searched and found no similar topics, sorry if I missed it. 

A ten minute spawn timer is just plain silly. I know that server hopping is not necessarily a good thing, but ten minutes spawn timer is just absurd imo. 5 minutes is plenty long and adds the "boredom" factor of hopping fine enough. 

I think there has been a thread on this, and there have been suggestions on what else they could do to fix it... I'll just post my thoughts here though.

I think that for the time being, it should definitely be shortened.

I got hit by a zombie and started bleeding, but the game glitched so I couldn't bandage. I had to log out, and log into another server and bandage myself. Then I had to go back to the other server because my friends were on that one. One of them really needed my help and was about to die, and I couldn't get there in time because I had to wait 8 minutes just to spawn in.

Ah, my bad. The threads I saw were titled differently and a few were from months ago. If loot respawn was already implemented, I wouldn't mind 10 minute join times. Server hopping is not necessary/useful if loot respawns. Until that is implemented on stable, I suggest to the devs to cut respawn time in half, if easily possible. 

• Like 1

I was playing with some friends when the server crashed.

We joined another one, but we all had to wait 600 seconds even if we only joined this server after 2 MINUTES.

Why isn't the 30 second thing working anymore?

I agree, these increase in time is fucking dumb. Next update they'll pull shit like WarZ did where you need to wait a few hours before you can respawn...

What's even more fucking dumb is the 400 second timer after you get kicked from a server which is restarting.

Edited by NexDemise

I think the timer for hoppers is fine. but the game needs to IDENTIFY when you LOG OUT and when the game CRASHES, I'm tired of having to wait 10 minutes because the server was shut down or I got kicked