CyberGuru

A message to the developers

Hello Dean Hall (in the hopes you're reading this),

You are doing a GREAT job.  Please take your time.  As you have said - you have the opportunity to create the game we all wished and dreamed it could be.  These things do not happen overnight.  Thank you for all of your efforts and hard work.  You have provided allot of people with many worthwhile hours of a unique gaming experience.   Again, thank you so much for this.  You all deserve a raise for the bs you constantly have to put up with.  I suppose that goes with the territory when you are building perhaps the most anticipated game of all time.  Please do not rush development.  

Respectfully,

CyberGuru75

• Like 9

why would you...? threads like these make as much sense as the universal y-u-no-add/fix vehicles/zeds rants.

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 2

Came expecting another of "those" threads....pleasant surprise :)

Have some beans....and devs....what he said^ :)

• Like 1

The cynic inside me desperatly wants to get out after reading this.

Too bad for him that there are forum rules & I have common sense

Edited by Snowball

Hello there

We are talking about what to do about threads such as this as well as story threads and rant threads. One cannot compare this to a rant thread as its not full of utter tripe.

Stay tuned.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Hello there

We are talking about what to do about threads such as this as well as story threads and rant threads. One cannot compare this to a rant thread as its not full of utter tripe.

Stay tuned.

Rgds

LoK

IMO this is just as valid a viewpont as the many threads that bash the devs. Theres so many of em out there, Its nice to stumble upon one that just expresses thanks and supports quality over speed ;)

• Like 2

There is 2 ways what happens here, but i lost faith in humanity so there is only one way i see the point of this thread

Someone sanctimoniously thanking for the game for personal benefit.

There is 2 ways what happens here, but i lost faith in humanity so there is only one way i see the point of this thread

Someone sanctimoniously thanking for the game for personal benefit.

What personal benefit?

What personal benefit?

I can't answer on such a question, because our staff of extrasensory on vacation. :((

Hello there

Stay tuned.

Rgds

LoK

Why not just set up a RANT area in the off topic spot.

Then let people have at it there as long as they can leave the racism at the door.

You could call it TRIPE CORNER :D

Asshatery is sort of RANT but biggotry is not acceptable even in a rant.

I can't answer on such a question, because our staff of extrasensory on vacation. :((

That is a really poor excuse for not providing facts to back up your prejudiced post.

I also would like to send some words of encouragement to the devs, if I may.

Even though even the die hard fans may lose their patience sometimes, including me, waiting for the next patch or the final product is gonna make it worthwhile in the end. I truly believe in the potential this game has, and I can identify with Dean's Vision of what this game is yet to become.

Of course it's hard to fight through all the waiting and bugs, of course when FPS crashes to 7 or 10 max, and more bugs come out it's frustrating and nerve-wracking.

For us players and testers, sure. For you, the Dev's, it's even harder. not only do you have to acknowledge and fix things all the time, but you get the lions share of all the anger that comes with it.

I'm not gonna get into it much further, I just wanted to say that I can understand both sides very well and would like to ask everyone, once in a while, to just take a deep breath, take a step back and remember that someone, somewhere is working on fixing stuff.

Hang in there, everyone!

B)

That is a really poor excuse for not providing facts to back up your prejudiced post.

it's not an excuse, i don't know topic starter , i just don't see any point in this thread(because i lose faith in humanity)

Or i am not allowed to post my notion?