MileyVirus

Deadly Deer Stands, and Evil Towers!

Thought I'd use a deer stand to get a better view of things. I was shot off there like a wrecking ball!!

Of all the deaths I have, most have come from climbing. The lesson here, keep your feet on the ground. Seems that the last few days this has been happening a little more than normal. A few guys in the group I run with have had similar issues (I've read it in countless posts).

What is the most unusual way you've met your demise? Super-manning off a deer stand is my number one at the moment.

Edited by MileyVirus

Climbing the top of the ATC, as soon as I was on the ladder I glitched to the ground, glitched back upto the ladder and the game just mentioned that I had died on the ladder.

Entered devils castle tower, had some weird resistance pushing me around slightly(probably zombies in the ground under the tower). Legs got broken, then shortly after I was dead

Were these deaths from strange bugs or......possibly......DIVINE INTERVENTION!

Were these deaths from strange bugs or......possibly......DIVINE INTERVENTION!

Bugs.

gif-games-bug-mass-effect-608035.gif

• Like 1

Climbed up the smoke stake at N. firestation in electro, made it to the top just fine, went prone behind the stack and pulled out my mosin hoping to get a shot on the guys who were shooting at us from the super market, at this point my guy decided that the best way to pull out his rifle would be to standup and glide back 3 feet through the railing and fall to his death. Since then I don't touch anything that has a ladder.

Another time I was sitting in a shed sorting kit when my character straight up began levitating straight into the air, once I reached about 30-40 ft the magic trick stopped and I went splat on the shed roof. Only time Ive ever thought I was killed by a hacker.

• Like 1

Climbed up the smoke stake at N. firestation in electro, made it to the top just fine, went prone behind the stack and pulled out my mosin hoping to get a shot on the guys who were shooting at us from the super market, at this point my guy decided that the best way to pull out his rifle would be to standup and glide back 3 feet through the railing and fall to his death. Since then I don't touch anything that has a ladder.

Another time I was sitting in a shed sorting kit when my character straight up began levitating straight into the air, once I reached about 30-40 ft the magic trick stopped and I went splat on the shed roof. Only time Ive ever thought I was killed by a hacker.

I will say that doing anything on ladder or stairs, or near the edge of a roof can be very dangerous. If you pull out a weapon, put away a weapon, or sneeze loudly, you face possible ejection. I agree that pulling out those items might be awkward on real-life stairs, but I'm pretty sure I would not be clumsy enough to fall through a wall and land 3 stories below.

One of the guys in our group last night looked like he was fired from a cannon. We warned him to stay out of the tower but he insisted, and the end result was semi hilarious. We couldn't pick his stuff up and it was suspended what I guess to be 30ft or so above our heads.

My and my friend were looting Berezino, and suddenly a ton of zombies came out of nowhere. He had a shotgun and decided to shoot one of them, I was directly behind that zombie and he broke my leg (with the shotgun shot), with about ten z's coming after us, what did my friend do?

Why, he ran away laughing of course!

My and my friend were looting Berezino, and suddenly a ton of zombies came out of nowhere. He had a shotgun and decided to shoot one of them, I was directly behind that zombie and he broke my leg (with the shotgun shot), with about ten z's coming after us, what did my friend do?

Why, he ran away laughing of course!

That sucks, but its funny. I couldn't help but think of Otis and Shane!

With the latest patch on experimental, running off roofs all day every day. After I exit a house I always get teleported back to the roof due to rubberbanding. After I make it off without injury I always get teleported back up there 13 times for good measure  :blink: