Sign in to follow this  
pulse89

Arma 3

I tried looking for this but couldn't find anything on it...which is surprising as I thought someone would have asked about this.

Anyway, is there any plans for this mod to continue with Arma 3 when it is released?

SQF syntax is supported in ARMA 3 and one guy on another forum said he asked rocket, who replied that it is (already/should be) working in ARMA 3.

This will be the main thing that sells Arma 3, hahaha

Considering the popularity of the mod, I think I can safely say that the Arma 3 version is also going to have quite a following.

As the mod is still only in alpha, it's quite impressive and has replaced Insurgency as my favourite game type to play on Arma 2...my only wish is to have to spend less time on uni work to play this mod more!

Edited by Burlap9
removed

This will be the main thing that sells Arma 3' date=' hahaha

[/quote']

I think that's taking it a bit far. I would like to see it as an official MP mode at or after release. Better out of the box MP would help Arma a lot.

I was never good with requirements, anyone wanna tell me where I stand for Arma 3 :X

My buddy told me this is what was in my comp, so yeah halp.

6 Gigs of ram

Radeon HD 5770 1 gig

Intel Core 2 quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50ghz (4CPUs). ~2.5Ghz

Windows 7

I could be wrong, but I remember hearing that Arma 3 was going to be more heavy on VRAM than CPU.

Can only wait until the Alpha to find out