Sign in to follow this  
gemellus

Gorka-E? What's that?

In the newest tumblr update, they announced that Gorka-E camouflage is being added soon in various styles. I tried to look online for pictures but I am still confused. Is this hunting camoflage or military surplus? Is this still being used by the military? Who uses it?

Thank you!

I think it's pretty rad actually. Russia has a pretty awesome potpourri of camo patterns, wouldn't be opposed to any of them really (including the Multicam used by FSB/Spetsnaz these days).

sposn_gorka-e_ss-summer_05.jpg

Edited by Katana67
  • Like 2

Kinda would prefer they lay off the camo/green sorta colors for a bit and add more civilian style stuff with more slots.

It's sorta boring when the majority of people are all dressed in military/hunting gear, and besides style there's not much incentive not to.

I guess it would be cool if these actual camo sets have less inventory, even though it probably doesn't make sense.

I personally go for check shirts (bright blue is the best!) and a sorta cowboy/hobo look, but I know a lot of people just grab whatever has the most slots.

Kinda would prefer they lay off the camo/green sorta colors for a bit and add more civilian style stuff with more slots.

It's sorta boring when the majority of people are all dressed in military/hunting gear, and besides style there's not much incentive not to.

I guess it would be cool if these actual camo sets have less inventory, even though it probably doesn't make sense.

I personally go for check shirts (bright blue is the best!) and a sorta cowboy/hobo look, but I know a lot of people just grab whatever has the most slots.

They are adding both , in the same paragraph they mention a police uniform and a track suit that will be added.

Desert Night Camo (CCU, honest to god I have no idea what this camo is actually called).

MayflowerCAGwithnightcamoparkainIra.jpg

And some kinda' Rhodesian camo por favor...

1a335hw9.jpg

Edited by Katana67

Desert Night Camo 

MayflowerCAGwithnightcamoparkainIra.jpg

+1,000

..and its called DNC, and ironically it did not work at all for its purpose. I have a set still from my USMC service. I use the pants sometimes for hiking.. people always ask me where I got them, LOL. 

• Like 1

Mmmm, that Russian camo is sexy.

• Like 1

Fuck camo, I got my tracksuit and I'm rockin' it like Paulie Walnuts.

Fuck camo, I got my tracksuit and I'm rockin' it like Paulie Walnuts.

That's what I'm talkin' about!

After I die or something, I'm gonna rock that like it's nobody's business.