Sign in to follow this  
JerDGold

Mountain Pack vs. Hunting Pack

Mountain backpacks and down jackets are a no go on hardcore servers.

(for new people...because you can't see over your shoulder with them on)

From good to bad;

1. Hunting backpack (looking over shoulder in hardcore, 30 slots, nice camo, not too big)

2. Improvised backpack (looking over shoulder in hardcore, not many slots but good camo)

3. Orange and green Taloon backpack (looking over shoulder in hardcore, 25 slots, relatively good camo)

4. All other backpacks (mountain-, children-, other taloon backpacks, courier bag)

Edited by EvilTigerAce

With all the slots from pants,shirt, etc...I always used Improvised for the low profile. That may change as features get added and you need to haul more stuff that right now is useless - cooking supplies, antibiotics, painkillers, vitamins, etc.

i think the hunting backpack is the best one, its only 5 slots less that the mountain backpack, and its camoed. 

With all the slots from pants,shirt, etc...I always used Improvised for the low profile. That may change as features get added and you need to haul more stuff that right now is useless - cooking supplies, antibiotics, painkillers, vitamins, etc.

I'm always wary of putting too much in shirt/pants because they seem to be the first to get ruined in a zombie fight if they land one on me or if I get shot at and live.  

Improvised Courier Bag is perfect if you've got an ammobox and one or two of those yellow containers :)