Sign in to follow this  
cloggeddrain

Morphone Auto Injector - Specify target when using

When using an auto injector, it would be very handy if the action menu specified the target you will be using the item on.  For example, it should say 'Use morphine auto injector on self'.  

After seeing somebody run for hours to find and return morphine to save someone, they were then confused and applied the morphine on themselves.

Instructions were unclear.  Screams were heard, tears were shed.

• Like 1

Apply or inject. I've never messed it up, I've seen people do it though, And it can be frustrating. That's why I always tell people to drop it and I'll do it. ;)

LMAO I can only fucking imagine how much that hurt you when u used it on the wrong person ahaa

Im going to be super fucking careful of this now.

Yeah, it annoys me as well.. But I figured a clever way to solve it. Step away from a victim and check which option is available for you. But still, I agree. it should be specified

I hope they add that option, as English isn't my native language I managed to confuse both options and applied sticks to my unbroken bones, ever since then if it's possible I simply drop it and let the person fix themselves while I provide "cover".