DMack

Put a 9V in the walky talky

As long as third-party comms exist and are unmitigated, the walkie talkies will be a seldom-used item at best and a wasted effort at worst.

Edited by Katana67

thay are very common in firestations, i found 3 at the same time once.

I used it a while ago to lure a bandit to me, I got talking to him and got him to admit to camping airstrips and kosing anything and everyone. I decided to teach him a valuable lesson in being a dick. I invited him to team up with me and we could be "bandits" whilst keeping each other safe. We agreed to meet in stary sobor in the barn. I was positioned roughly 300M away with my fully modded mosin. 

Him - "Hey dude where are you? Im waiting"

Me - "Wait on the 2nd floor man so you don't get jumped, I am about 1KM from you"

Him - "Ok sure man"

I watched him take up position on the catwalks and lie in wait for me. I took my sweet time to line up a nice shot, once I had it I told him "You want fear? I'm the fear. You want chaos? I'm the chaos. You want a new beginning? I am the new beginning!" with that I took the shot and watched him drop dead.

sounds like dumb fan fiction

they work now? maybe i should pick one up.
and yeah, found a lot of them on stable branch, both regular and hardcore.

sounds like dumb fan fiction

The line I said is quoting Judge Dredd. Its a bit of fun. You know, fun? That thing we play games for? Here let me adjust the story to suit every boring arse that doesn't like it.

I got a walkie talkie once and I used it to get a guy to stand in a spot so I shot him.