Smixon

Map Nomalsk

I want to make a proposal for the establishment of additional sites, and may transfer to the card game Nomalsk. In my opinion, Chernarus already during the lifetime of the game - Research and down and get pleasure from simply walking over it difficult. Yes, even those unexplained lags in the long run. Nomalsk same - a card with a large Number of places of interest. With full-fledged, big cities, with houses in which we can expect much more than a simple textured box. Scattered military posts and other things. And the card itself on style as it is impossible to fit s top of our game

But this is my opinion, I hope I will support those who've seen this map.

I can only guess he is talking about having this map added:

Namalsk

There are some better quality clips but this is a pretty good overflight of the island.

ну если я вот так бы написал о своем предложении перевести игру на карту намальск, вам было бы легче прочитать))))

I for one, endorse Namalsk as a second map for DayZ. Stupidly well made island and very atmospheric. It would get a little cramped with 50 players though. Not to mention then people would have to download and run other mods besides DayZ, not a problem for the veteran Arma players but something that might be tougher for the newer players. Mind you if they can cope with installing dayz + arrowhead beta they can probably cope with anything.

Never seen this map before, but looks fantastic. I'm all for new maps etc, maybe let the mod get fleshed out a little before introducing a new map though? Perhaps rocket and Co. the likes could work maps into a storyline if that comes to light eventually.

+1 Great map would be perfect for DayZ and very interesting to see what would be placed at that massive airfield.

ну если я вот так бы написал о своем предложении перевести игру на карту намальск, вам было бы легче прочитать))))

Well, if I would write this way about his proposal to transfer the game to namalsk card, you would be easier to read))))

Even in russian, the english is bad

You can't blame him for trying though. His suggestion is pretty neat, so that counteracts his poor English in my opinion :P

I'm all for a new map, this one looks hella fun. But I can just seem people camping all those bridges.

I'm just messing, just woke up when I started really as trolling the forum.

No harm meant

what Smixon suggesting is to use Namalsk map instead of Chernorus, google translate cant translate sentences...

As I know this map is taken from S.T.A.L.K.E.R game...

all those who dont know Russian, you cant read the stalker books, this is the best books I ever read.

Dayz is far from what stalker meant to be so the map will not fit dayz game...

also the amount of work that needed to do to use this map is the same as to create dayz mod from scratch

As I know this map is taken from S.T.A.L.K.E.R game...

all those who dont know Russian' date=' you cant read the stalker books, this is the best books I ever read.

Dayz is far from what stalker meant to be so the map will not fit dayz game...

also the amount of work that needed to do to use this map is the same as to create dayz mod from scratch

[/quote']

What the hell are you talking about? The Namalsk map is entirely fictional and was created from scratch exclusively for an ARMA 2 mod (a campaign) comprised of 22 missions and called Namalsk Crisis..

Furthermore, Rocket has stated that it would only take about an hour (the time it took him to convert Cheraurus over) for him to convert ANY existing arma 2 map into a Dayz map (basically just clicking where each spawn goes). One note though, as this map is part of another Arma 2 mod it some Dayz players may find it a bit confusing to have to add yet another mod to the base game. Anyway, cool map. I think I want to play this campaign.

You may need to bandage yourself Doom4MR, seems like you are spewing shit from your ass ;P

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14194

Launch Trailer / website

http://www.nightstalkers.cz/en_index_nc.php

WHAT THE ROYAL FUCK

i just downloaded this map, and was playing on it to see how it was.

it has ambient sounds that are scary as shit.

I was playing in the editor and I had the feeling that something was following me, and I was the only unit I placed. that's how emersing this map is by it self.

it's snowy mountains and Chernobyl like towns really add to the atmosphere of map. There are two island that are connected by two ways of crossing, a sand bridge and a railroad crossing. It has a winter feel to it.

one of the mountains has a cross on the top witch is kinda creepy provided the right circumstances.

This map is the DayZ map. it needs to be in the game, Rocket please look at it.

THIS NEEDS TO BE A PART OF DAYZ!

I support this map. saw a couple videos on it' date=' it looks awesome for DayZ

though I don't know how easy it would be to put DayZ on a new map.

[/quote']

About an hour of Rockets time, with any existing map.

WHAT THE ROYAL FUCK

This map is the DayZ map. it needs to be in the game' date=' Rocket please look at it.

[/quote']

Thanks, for posting that. Convinced a buddy that we need to give the Namalsk Crisis campain a go this weekend. Cant wait. Erm...it is co-op right?

WHAT THE ROYAL FUCK

This map is the DayZ map. it needs to be in the game' date=' Rocket please look at it.

[/quote']

Thanks, for posting that. Convinced a buddy that we need to give the Namalsk Crisis campain a go this weekend. Cant wait. Erm...it is co-op right?

I've never herd of it, I'm going to look it up right now through ;)

1st time hearing about the map on this thread

edited: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14194

it says that they added co-op

Ну, мои познания в английском языке не столь мелки, но перевод всей той мысли, что я высказывал в начале- решил доверить Гуглу. А вышло- либо он некорректен в переводе, либо ваш язык не может отобразить всего того что я изложил.

Ну' date=' мои познания в английском языке не столь мелки, но перевод всей той мысли, что я высказывал в начале- решил доверить Гуглу. А вышло- либо он некорректен в переводе, либо ваш язык не может отобразить всего того что я изложил.

[/quote']

No problem. Thanks for sharing the map with us. It looks very interesting and I would love to see it added to DayZ. I'm also hoping to play the Namalsk Crisis campaign over the weekend.

I take it your not English...

I take it you are, but maybe you should take a look at this all the same: http://www.youryoure.com/

Replace the word 'card' with the word 'map' and his post makes perfect sense.

People from my country make that mistake all the time, it is no big deal.

So please, take your nationalistic 'herrenvolk' attitude and flush your rotten self down the bog, you bloody BNP tosser.

On topic:

I would prefer to have more space to play on, not less, but I guess the chernarus map is a placeholder anyway and the final product (expandalone, dlc, separate game?) might not necessarily use it.

I'd like to play on a larger map as that would make it possible/easier to hide things like tents and vehicles without resorting to off-map sillyness.

Topic was too long and seemed like petty arguments so I only read well structured comments really, but no one has addressed how it would work. I created a thread with the intention of a similar idea however the implications are being overlooked and I think as a community we should try to get an answer to the questions rather than asking for an end product without really thinking about in detail.

How would this be implemented?

At this point in time the Day Z servers allow you to hop from one to another because of the continuity of the map as you can only have one "character" at a time. I think it would have to be classed as a separate mod to allow the same features as Day Z but on this map also. I promote the idea of various maps, however there are only so many ways of doing this and the implications may outshine the ability to maybe have multiple characters or one character hopping from map to map.

Edit: +1

Изначально, мое предложение и подразумевало создание отдельной от Чернорусской площадки. Игроку по списку серверов дается выбор - где ему вести свои "выживания". Глупо вообще идею о параллельной игре на обеих картах вести. В Арме такое врятли возможно.

Да и само создание данной темы, как мне кажется, не интересно разработчикам. Ни одного комментария от них.

Главное, на чем я хотел сконцентрировать свое внимание- так это то, что как показала практика игры на карте Черноруссия- сопровождается дополнительными впечатлениями -Багами в графике. Остальные же карты, такого впечатления после себя не оставляют.

Вот я предлагал альтернативу, с целью повышения интереса к игре. А проблемы с установкой дополнительной карты на игру - не составляют такой проблемы! ВСЕГДА найдутся те кто с этим помогут разобраться.

well i dont think this map will do becuse it smaller then cheranrus means more cotact and less loot more sea then land and sincie you cant swim wicout losing evrey thing you got

it doesnt worth it :/