ThatGuyPT

Regarding Loot

Hey guys.

So I've been told by friends that loot doesn't respawn. It spawns in when the server restarts, gets looted and doesn't respawn until the server restarts again.

I think this is wierd and has to be fixed if it's true but I'd like some one to either confirm this or deny it.

I also heard something about loot at the new experimental patch. What is it?

YCk3l2o.png

What does that exactly mean? That the loot currently has the bug I was told about and that they are fixing it? Which should be the respawn time? And did the loot never respawn, because I bought the game at the very first day and I played 15hours then stopped and came back a week ago or something.

Edited by ThatGuyPT

Well I wouldn't call it a bug, it just hadn't been coded yet. Loot spawns on server restart currently.

Welcome back!

Loot never respawned, it was too taxing on the servers.

They've since worked some magic, have zombies respawning (which they didn't), and look to implement respawning loot onto the EXPERIMENTAL servers.

All right, all explained then. So about the experimental servers, is it already respawning or?

Anyways keep the good work, that should fix a lot of issues because the game like it is is kinda boring tbh. If you want look you go find a fresh restarted server.

Loot in stable doesn't respawn.

Loot is supposed to start respawning in EXP next week, maybe.

Unneeded feature really.

Just like respawning zombies.

nonsense.

You're gonna tell me in a real zombie apocalypse supplies don't appear magically but I'd just tell you the real zombie apocalypse world doesn't restart :)

nonsense.

You're gonna tell me in a real zombie apocalypse supplies don't appear magically but I'd just tell you the real zombie apocalypse world doesn't restart :)

Or does it?