jdizzy

Non-lethal riot pellet ammo

Simple ballistic pellets made of plastic. They cause heavy bruising and you could loot it from riot gear zombies or corpses. 

• Like 3

I'd thought about this, However I couldn't think of a way to make them effective, The only solution I could think of would be a decent direct hit would cause the victim to lose consciousness. Otherwise they'd be kind of useless.

I'd thought about this, However I couldn't think of a way to make them effective, The only solution I could think of would be a decent direct hit would cause the victim to lose consciousness. Otherwise they'd be kind of useless.

Just bluff with other  players. Tell 'em you'll kill them if they try anything. They don't know it's non-lethal until they're shot.

Just bluff with other  players. Tell 'em you'll kill them if they try anything. They don't know it's non-lethal until they're shot.

Every player would rather risk beeing shot than not trying to defend himself when he has a weapon, too. And it will probably end with you and your plastic pellets dead...

Every player would rather risk beeing shot than not trying to defend himself when he has a weapon, too. And it will probably end with you and your plastic pellets dead...

At least I can try to give them a concussion or knock them out.

Yeah we really need some way to knock people out without the chance of killing them, it would give us more options than just killing on sight if someone has a weapon. Plus it would be fun to fuck with your friends.

Yep totally going for this suggestion (although has been suggested multiple times).

If this is ever is implemented will give players a good reason to keep the shotgun in their inventory.

This would slightly reduce KoS since you could disable targets and knock them out before any serious harm is done to you. 

They need to  bring back the M14, could still kill, but a decent shot to the chest and your target was out cold.