DMack

If you could change one thing about SA right now....

I'm seconding dogs with rocket launcher packs. This would fix everything.

the lack of good updates like ones that actually fix the game not new hats.

• Like 3

Public hive. Get rid of it, or decimate the server population so that people stop gearing up on empty servers.

Can't decide between:

-Implementation of Euphoria engine for animations.

-Procedurally generated parts of map.

Edited by Blaf

Bring back the night. I haven't seen night since I joined the SA a few weeks ago.

I would add cats as pets cause i used to have a cat his name was mr kitty but he died I was really sad but since dayz is a simulation I would make it so you can have pets cause it can be lonely sometimes out in the wild and cats can also sense rain through infrared so if he meowed and looked at you in a wet way you'd know it was going to rain so you could build a house out of sticks and be dry and you could stay there for a while and I would call this one mr kitty so it can be like the good old days when I used to tickle his belly but it wouldnt be all fun and games cause we'd have to go get loot eventually so me and mr kitty would go to Berezino and rinse newspawns with our m4 spraying skills and be lords of the east and get more loot and when we were tired we'd go back and i'd stroke him and read to him

• Like 1

-Glitches zombie in the buildings

-Fix some weapons

-Add some sort of karma system, feedback or else....it's a pvp game, but there are too way Kill on sight without reason or a minimum of roleplay. I can understnd kidnapenning, ambushes...but being killed when do you show up your hands and neither receive a phrase like: "Die Paesants"  it's such annoying....5 out 5 kills done in dayz are done by faggots.

Edited by GunnyITA

Zombies. It's supposed to be a zombie game but they're terrible. They still sound the same as the mod too :|

Zombies. It's supposed to be a zombie game but they're terrible. They still sound the same as the mod too :|

I hate the fact that they don't roam, there are no crawlers or lopers anymore and yes, the same rip-off sound effects as before. Their detection ability needs works as well.

Melee system that is acceptable for a game in 2014.

The melee system in Dayz always reminds me of this;

Melee system that is acceptable for a game in 2014.

Melee system just like zombies simply seem like a waste of resources and time.

Yet another thing that will be a time sink and nothing good will come out of it.

Zombies that are 100% quiet/silent - Prio one. You who play hardcore and are stopping by to drink from a well know what I mean.

Zombie spawn - Although not big of a deal, but the broken zombies make it annoying after a while.

Loot respawn, it makes no fun to play in servers with over 20 players on

if there was one thing i would fix about dayz stand alone, so far

it would be threads like this expecting a finished game, when only paid equivalent to 15 GBP for an alpha which is not finished... get a grip, go play ZIE MOD and sharrap wasting forum server space..

Please...

Zombie dinosaurs

Definitely, this game lacks dinosaurs!

(but im drunk, so maybe tomorrow ill retract that)

Weekly updates and more info from devs, one update in two months ain't cool.

Edited by BrainlessZombie

Less guns, more melee or improvised weaponry. There, 10 words.  

I think there's too many armed people running around... Give a guy a virtual gun and he will want to shoot it.  Ammo should also be MUCH more scarce.  This would make people want to save their bullets instead of unloading 40 into the nearest newspawn.

If i could change one thing?

Change- Loot spawns. Tac vests back at military. Mosins/SKS's at barracks more.

Fix- Desync (Played/screwed by it too much now)

Add- More content, Cloths, weps, cars. Just more content.