Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

How is Berenzino for close quarters M4/SKS runs?

In your opinion that is.

EDIT: Close quaters M4/SKS = PvP with M4

Edited by CrazyandLazy

Every place is a stupid place for a close quarters M4/SKS runs. What ever that is supposed to mean, I am fairly certain that it isn't anything you'd do in real life. Hence it is a bad idea in DayZ.

On a full server Berezino can be great for PvP.. it can also be dead silent. 

Like always, its a roll of the dice unless you're talking clan wars in DayZ.

• Like 1

It's great for slaughtering freshly spawned players with assault weaponry. Assuming you're the type of player who feels the need to compensate for the micropenis in their trousers, that is. :rolleyes:

Edited by TheScruffyBandit
  • Like 1

Well me and 7 other fellas ran thru berezino for an hour and a half and shut the town down. It was incredible. Firefight after firefight after firefight and we only had 3 deaths the entire time. I believe we logged 26 kills the whole night bit around 18 in the town alone.

I hate bandit assholes like that. I just joined this group man but it's been phenomenal! I lived long enough to see myself become the villain. I would've never shot at people for no reason. I used to try my hardest to find friends.....now I'm Rollin with these assholes and I'm stuffing disenfectant down you're throat! What happened to me?!