Sign in to follow this  
Mordon

Infinity M4 bullets?

So I just killed several terrorists who tried to kill me and my friends and look what I found in their equipment, Infinity bullets (look down in my backpack). I tried reloading several empty magazines and it is confirmed as infinity. 

Has anyone ever encountered something like this? have I just witnessed a new type of hack?

2qut27p.jpg

Its a known glitch. You should dump that ammo in the woods.

Edited by SnakeDoctor
  • Like 2

It's hacked ammo. Dump the ammo in a water pond or sea.

Yea realized as much, makes me feel even better about killing those bandits

I keep seeing this a lot. Why are people running around with food and water and are hungry and thirsty? Makes no sense yo

I keep seeing this a lot. Why are people running around with food and water and are hungry and thirsty? Makes no sense yo

andrew-garfield-spiderman-cute-funny.gif

I mean, if I just greased somebody with a shit ton of gear outside a PvP clusterfuck, I wouldn't stand in the middle of a field downing every morsel of food that very instant...

That's just me talkin'

EDIT - Is anyone perplexed by the author's vernacular? Terrorists? Come on now...

Edited by Katana67

I mean, if I just greased somebody with a shit ton of gear outside a PvP clusterfuck, I wouldn't stand in the middle of a field downing every morsel of food that very instant...

That's just me talkin'

EDIT - Is anyone perplexed by the author's vernacular? Terrorists? Come on now...

Terrorists....LOL This isn't the Arma 2 campaign xD

They terrorise the local population of DayZ who only want to live their daily lives.. 

And they do it by using haxx!

They are worse the terrorists.. they are terrorist hackers!

obviously im joking

Edited by Mordon