Sign in to follow this  
makmikey

PVE Servers

wondering if there goin to make pve servers where pvp is disabled and you can enjoy the random shenanigans with random people without being shot on sight just an idea :)

wondering if there goin to make pve servers where pvp is disabled and you can enjoy the random shenanigans with random people without being shot on sight just an idea :)

At the moment i dont really see a point in pve , zombie AI is pretty bugged. Collect gear then what ?.

At the moment i dont really see a point in pve , zombie AI is pretty bugged. Collect gear then what ?.

He is just asking if they are gonna be PVE servers, not whether or not he cares for your opinion on the matter.

OT: Yes, they're gonna be PVE servers when private servers come out. 

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

He is just asking if they are gonna be PVE servers, not whether or not he cares for your opinion on the matter. *facepalm*

OT: Yes, they're gonna be PVE servers when private servers come out.

Thanks Sgt.

Private servers wont be attached to the official hive so you wil only have that character on that server also there probably wont be a way to disable PvP so it wil most likely be something the admins of the server wil enforce.

• Like 1

Thanks Sgt.

Private servers wont be attached to the official hive so you wil only have that character on that server also there probably wont be a way to disable PvP so it wil most likely be something the admins of the server wil enforce.

Sorry for giving teh facepalmz, forum had gotten me in a terrible moodz. ;-;

• Like 1

The stupidity is strong on the forums today 

No worries, its probably a sign that i should go to bed, cant read properly this late.

The stupidity is strong on the forums today 

*sigh* Sadly yes.

OT: Also, OP there will never be official PVE servers btw.

PVE servers will probably only happen after Private Hives are made, and maybe not even then.  AFAIK the team has no plans to make a 'pvp switch' so to speak, so we might have to wait till they allow modding and someone makes a 'PvP Switch'.

PVE servers will probably only happen after Private Hives are made, and maybe not even then.  AFAIK the team has no plans to make a 'pvp switch' so to speak, so we might have to wait till they allow modding and someone makes a 'PvP Switch'.

Well, when Private servers arrive we could just adjust it for PVE. :)

There would be no point in the game then. Zombies are a joke. Maybe if there were group objectives and zombies were actually a threat. But until that happens PVE would be a huge bore fest.