Sir Schmoopy

Empty Electro

So why is this place so extremely empty on 40/40 person servers? Anyone care to shed light on why i can run around electro freely with out being shot?

The main spawning areas got moved to Berezino, people don't wanna run all that way just to get their brains sprayed over the floor, if you wanna die now, head to Berezino.

• Like 4

The main spawning areas got moved to Berezino, people don't wanna run all that way just to get their brains sprayed over the floor, if you wanna die now, head to Berezino.

This made me giggle :D

Yeah, the Elektro spawns are now in Berezino. It was a cute attempt by the devs to lessen PvP and suicides. But now my favorite in game city has been turned into another shitty PvP hell-hole. gr8

• Like 3

Really? I'm currently at Pustoshka planning to go to Elektro for some action...

Really? I'm currently at Pustoshka planning to go to Elektro for some action...

It's Berenzino ;)

But you can have some fun @ NWAF as well. We are usually trapping other groups over there :D

Maybe NEAF.. Don't know :)

It's Berenzino ;)

But you can have some fun @ NWAF as well. We are usually trapping other groups over there :D

Maybe NEAF.. Don't know :)

NEAF, NWAF, & the Military base near Vybor were all empty for me...Heard nothing and saw noone...On a full pop server might I add.

Of course it's mostly server relatd but still, it seems like the action's avoiding me or some shit  <_<

NEAF, NWAF, & the Military base near Vybor were all empty for me...Heard nothing and saw noone...On a full pop server might I add.

Of course it's mostly server relatd but still, it seems like the action's avoiding me or some shit  <_<

It's hard to find 39 people camping  <_<

• Like 1

If you watch player list..... you an see that probably 80% of players are just server hopping lol....new name will show up 3-5 mins later it leaves. Lately I have encountered a lot of bandits on multiplay servers killing people near cherno/balota They run around in large noisy packs and are easy to spot 800m away as they fire off ammo at zombies and kill newspawns trying to gear up. 

Easy pickins.

The evolution of jogging simulator 2014 = 

Day1: Electro Spawn Killing

Month 4: Berenzino Spawn Killing

Oh how the game play has changed. 

(Atleast now we have hoes amiright)

• Like 2

The evolution of jogging simulator 2014 = 

Day1: Electro Spawn Killing

Month 4: Berenzino Spawn Killing

Oh how the game play has changed. 

(Atleast now we have hoes amiright)

Yep, they need to spread out the spawns more, force people to use the whole map, rather than find a gun on a low pop sever then play electro/berizino DM.

• Like 1

I don't think the devs moved the spawns to lessen pvp. Rather to see what people do when elektro isn't a possible spawn - probably in regards to people suiciding for better spawns, and elektro being a mecca of sorts for lazy people. 

I've been noticing Berezino spawns more often - my clumsy companion keeps falling off buildings and I've been tooling around the NEAF area so he's been noticing a lot of spawns in the east on his way to regroup.

Your M4 looks so naked lol

It's only a scope thats missing, I prefer the ironsight im using on close combat.