Sign in to follow this  
Zedertone

Berezino new Elektro?

So since this new spawn change has been put in, there are soo many players in Berezino. Elektro used to be the filled city, but since it's so far from the spawns, it's slimmed down a bit. Me and some friends now consider Berezino the new Elektro until the old spawns are put back in, which I hope very very much that they are implemented to where you can spawn anywhere on the coast instead of up there -_-, anyway, what about you all?

• Like 2

I used to have fun messing around in guba bay with my friends and we would sit by a fireplace eating our hunted food along the coast, now it is a suburb to the most popular city currently in the SA.

Yeah, Berezino is getting more attention because of all the new weapon spawns nearby. However, many people still don't know about the ship and still miss important spawn areas. All in all, Berezino is still my favorite spawn point because its kinda hard to get killed there if you know the layout.

I kinda miss the old days in the mod when Berenzino was a little known treasure (days of spawning with mackerovs)

Lately I've found myself in Berezino more than any other place. I prefer it to Elektro due to its size and everything is more spaced out, seem to get less lag.

• Like 1

Nope, i have own looting places, i don't love berezino

Never been into Berenzino, so wouldn't be able to comment.

• Like 1

How I wish for a randomised spawn system one where you randomly spawn I'm the lower half of the map. A system where there would be no berezino or electro no central pvp area just people evenly spread out.

• Like 1

I think Berenzino indeed is the new Elektro. Probably thanks to spawn point placement. A -lot- of KoS and shooting going on there. Out of my few interactions with players that I've had, most were around the Berenzino area for sure.

Anywhere people spawn is DM city, CoD kiddies aren't going to run a 100km just so they can get their nuts blown off by a sniper, are they?

They'd rather hang around with the freshspawns and waste hundreds of rounds of m4 ammo failing to shoot the poor, unarmed bastards.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit

I like Berezino okay-ish, but I'm tired of seeing it lol. I want to be back in the good ol' Elektro :C But I don't want to run for 20 mins back there :P

I think that the cities need to be de-emphasized. Mostly through making them suicidal for newspawns (in terms of zombies). And possibly through limiting loot. Cities should be places to which the majority of players return once appropriately geared. Not where people stay 24/7.

I'm alright with the eastern spawns. I just think they'll eventually need to use the entire coast rather than just a slice of it. I miss Kamenka spawns.

• Like 2

Yeah it is definitely the new Elektro, which is good in a way because it has better fps than elektro but a shame for the people who liked it as a sheltered urban environment (guess those guys will have to go further north now). I've hung around there since I started playing in late Jan. But now it's all the more loot to pick off corpses for me and my squad ;)

Edited by tatchell

As a newish player, I have actually never been to Cherno, and rarely to Elektro. Why throw away your time by running for 30 minutes just to die.

ZINO for the win.

I think that the cities need to be de-emphasized. Mostly through making them suicidal for newspawns (in terms of zombies). And possibly through limiting loot. Cities should be places to which the majority of players return once appropriately geared. Not where people stay 24/7.

I'm alright with the eastern spawns. I just think they'll eventually need to use the entire coast rather than just a slice of it. I miss Kamenka spawns.

Yes I agree, I would definitely like more firefights in the forests, instead of all of them being in the cities. I don't think I've ever had a firefight in the woods except for behind Balota. 

Yeah it is definitely the new Elektro, which is good in a way because it has better fps than elektro but a shame for the people who liked it as a sheltered urban environment (guess those guys will have to go further north now). I've hung around there since I started playing in late Jan. But now it's all the more loot to pick off corpses for me and my squad ;)

Yeah, I plan to just thrive off of Elektro and further west/north west. Since everybody will be up in Zino, I'll just loot Balota, NWAF, military camps, Zeleno and others, since those have amazing loot. 

• Like 1

Yes I agree, I would definitely like more firefights in the forests, instead of all of them being in the cities. I don't think I've ever had a firefight in the woods except for behind Balota.

Wait for persistent containers... Then youll start running into players in forests.... Atm, theres no reason to stay away from cities... But once you can start to collect and hoard? People will be just dropping in and looting then gtfo back to their little piece of the map...

• Like 1

Wait for persistent containers... Then youll start running into players in forests.... Atm, theres no reason to stay away from cities... But once you can start to collect and hoard? People will be just dropping in and looting then gtfo back to their little piece of the map...

And I cannot wait! :D

How I wish for a randomised spawn system one where you randomly spawn I'm the lower half of the map. A system where there would be no berezino or electro no central pvp area just people evenly spread out.

Yeah I know.

This is how I thought it was? I've not been to any major big town/city apart from Svetlojarsk and that was accidental, but I was hoping that my two week holiday up north would gear me up ready to go down and venture to Chernarus or Berenzino or Elektro.

I don't like how the only spawn seems to be Berezino now. I miss the Kamyshovo spawns a lot.

As a newish player, I have actually never been to Cherno, and rarely to Elektro. Why throw away your time by running for 30 minutes just to die.

ZINO for the win.

...No logic in this post.

Try to follow me on this one:

1. The higher the population of an area, the greater odds you'll be shot by another player..

2. Berezino has the highest population lately, which means the odds of being shot there are the greatest.

3. Cherno is almost a ghost town.. very few people go there, which means you have very small chance of actually dying.

So.. Why run 30 minutes? Because as soon as you get away from Berezino and the East Coast side of the map, your survivability increases dramatically and you have much better chances of getting considerably geared.

...No logic in this post.

Try to follow me on this one:

1. The higher the population of an area, the greater odds you'll be shot by another player..

2. Berezino has the highest population lately, which means the odds of being shot there are the greatest.

3. Cherno is almost a ghost town.. very few people go there, which means you have very small chance of actually dying.

So.. Why run 30 minutes? Because as soon as you get away from Berezino and the East Coast side of the map, your survivability increases dramatically and you have much better chances of getting considerably geared.

Yes, I agree in principle.

BUT, by the time you make it to Cherno, you are already fully geared.

And... survivability is over rated. All you need to do to have an immortal character is not log in.

• Like 1