blackychan (DayZ)

Please add these!

I think this would make the game at least more enjoyable to play if they add a leveling system so at least we are not running around everywhere for no reason. And some stats for yourself like how many kills you have had, how many deaths, miles ran, longest killing spree etc. It makes the game alot more interesting and worthy to play just adding these simple things while other things get added like controlling cars, fishing, owning pets or what ever is planned. Please share comments on if you agree :)

That would be horrible, I kinda think of it as faction wars back when Minecraft was still in beta, it was more fun when there wasn't the stupid leveling up, adding more advantages to high level players.

A leveling system would be awful for DayZ.. But that is just my opinion..

This has been suggested so many times now it's not funny! >.< It was shot down then and it will be shot down now.

Please for the love of god use the search function, 

DayZ is not your average copy/paste sandbox game-shooter.

No nps,no skills and no K/D ratio.Welcome to the forums,use the search function on the top

right to find more content about your concerns.

Hahaha, no! Plz for the love of all bandits.

Well i wasn't meaning gaining advantages from leveling, i think just leveling but you get nothing from it, just xp for getting kills and stuff you will know which players play alot. Also maybe adding skulls on top of people who have just killed someone or a red mark so if your friendly you know that that guys a bandit and you can get ready to kill him or hide.

The perception of the suggestion is not particularly good, for obvious reasons.

DayZ is supposed to be a somewhat realistic experience and a leveling system as you have proposed is for multiple reasons not really in line with that idea.

There are also a few suggestions about other approaches, such as pre-apocalyptic knowledge, because one would either be a mechanic or have some military background. Make sure to use the searchfunction regarding that, as there are a few threads regarding that.

As the topic was taken over by suggesting that (even though with less words) I shall lock this now. Please use the searchfunction.