helcol

Writing

does anyone have any information regarding what is planned for in regards to writing with pen & paper?

I have seen many creative post involving the use of pen & paper and I have even made post in regards to pen & paper, but I do not know what is being planed. 

I, personally, would like to see a chalkboard somewhere on the map where I can go and write something on the board with chalk. What other ideas do you guys feel is appropriate?

Pretty sure writing/labeling items has been talked about, which could be interesting as it opens up the opportunity to deliberately mislabel things.

I just write notes asking my killers to tell my fifteen Altian wives that I'm dead.

Pretty sure writing/labeling items has been talked about, which could be interesting as it opens up the opportunity to deliberately mislabel things.

I assume you're referring to blood bags?

Thing is, I've never had cause to use one. Not even once. I've been carrying round a bag of my own blood for a couple of weeks now, and a couple of salines as well - never used any of it. Hoping hte medical mechanics get a bit more relevant in due time.

Can't think of anything else you'd want to (mis)label, though. Maybe tupperware pots of rabbit stoo, or jars of jam you've made?

to further clarify, I know that pen and paper work and I am glad they do.

To rephrase things, I was wondering what the dev's had planned in the future:

Are we going to be able to duct tape notes to a wall?

Are we going to have persistent notes on servers?

Will there be more paper spawns in the office building?

Is there any more features going to be added in regards to notes?

I would like to apologize if I was not clear enough with my initial post.

• Like 1

I assume you're referring to blood bags?

Thing is, I've never had cause to use one. Not even once. I've been carrying round a bag of my own blood for a couple of weeks now, and a couple of salines as well - never used any of it. Hoping hte medical mechanics get a bit more relevant in due time.

Can't think of anything else you'd want to (mis)label, though. Maybe tupperware pots of rabbit stoo, or jars of jam you've made?

Banana in holster = sub atomic particle blaster.