I'd like to have three or four other new players like myself group up so that we can all help each other out. It'd be nice if they had a microphone, and some kind of chat system- or we can use the in game "direct chat." If we work together, and work well together, we can most likely get all the supplies needed for solo survival. Reply if you're interested.

Im down man! I have skype and mic MST going to be on all day if you have mic/skype Hit me up. I will message you with skype info. PS I am new to this game and just learning basics atm :/

Alright! Message me your skype name and I'll hit you back! I've been playing for about a week, so I can help you with most of the basic stuff.

My names Igno4 in game. Messaged you with my skype and stuff. Hope to talk to you in game!

Just beware of some/someone contacting you, may or may not be a "Bandit" trying to set you up :P

That's just how the community is..................... Eve-online with zombies

A friend and I both got arma 2 together just to play the day z mod. We played for a couple of weeks together but he has gotten tired of playing or when he does play he plays for about 30 mins and goes off to play a different game. After having a friend to play with for so long i found that it is more boring and a lot slower playing by yourself. I would love to have some other people to play with, I have skype and a mic and I'm usually on all the time. I'm also not a dick that keeps all the good stuff for himself, so I am willing to share. My skype name is boboteabaggins