mordax

bird hack is out! wtf!?

As far as I am concerned, ANYONE calling the devs out for anything should probably be sterilized. It's early release. You press "I understand" before you play. Not only that, but they do SO MUCH and are heading in the right direction. Get your fucking estrogen out of a twist and thank them.

• Like 1

As far as I am concerned, ANYONE calling the devs out for anything should probably be sterilized. It's early release. You press "I understand" before you play. Not only that, but they do SO MUCH and are heading in the right direction. Get your fucking estrogen out of a twist and thank them.

Calling out the dev's? As in for a fight outside by the bike sheds?

The next update includes the ability to build a bird feeder to attract hackers, then you lay waste to them in the traditional bird watching style. 

got it. thank you.

i will wait until i can train a hawk to hunt down the damn bird.

Dude you need to back the fuck off and take a chill pill.. The devs really aint gonne listen to some lil bitch whining on the forums instead of posting on the bugtracker... which... you know.. is there to post shit like this.

Now GTFO and do something usefull.

Of course they wont listen to us bitch about huge game code loopholes, they are probably doing lines of coke off the asses of hot Prague and Kiev call girls with the 30 million split between 31 dudes.   

Right, then.

Current Hacking Status in SA is a topic that already exists. Either post in there and/or post on the feedbacktracker. This thread is quite derailed at this point and there's no way it will ever come back on its rails.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/168635-whats-the-current-hacking-status-like-in-dayzsa/

If you stick to those two methods I have mentioned above it will be looked at by both the DayZ-Devs and the BattlEye-Devs - a lot of things have been fixed over the past already. Have some faith and you will be repaid.

• Like 2