bioned

i need motivation to start playing again

dayz is just so FiretrUCKing fun

I just got full set of stuff and logged in balota because i dont want to die :(

i want to play because its fun

but i dont want to play because im afraid of losing my stuff

i need motivation!!

Edited by bioned

......Do not get attached to your gear...ever. Also, DayZ is all about danger dude.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

......Do not get attached to your gear...ever. Also, DayZ is all about danger dude.

No its about tacos.

taco.jpg

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 2

i need motivation!!

Ok here is what you need to do. Go to a low pop server than DONT be running on the coast like a moron. There are TONES of areas inland that have military bases and towns all the way up to NorthWest airport. So you really dont run into to many ppl up in those areas. But theres plenty of zombies to kill to.

Your motivation is - aside from the fun to be had in the RISK of losing all your stuff.. is to lose all your stuff knowing your going to get it all back again and be even better at NOT losing your stuff the next time around, so that when you lose your stuff the next time around, you get even better at NOT losing your stu... yeah I think you get the idea. 

No it's fine, really, horde that pixel stuff like a madman in a bunker somewhere where it's offering you no amount of fun or value while your offline. Go ahead! 

:D

Your motivation is - aside from the fun to be had in the RISK of losing all your stuff.. is to lose all your stuff knowing your going to get it all back again and be even better at NOT losing your stuff the next time around, so that when you lose your stuff the next time around, you get even better at NOT losing your stu... yeah I think you get the idea. 

No it's fine, really, horde that pixel stuff like a madman in a bunker somewhere where it's offering you no amount of fun or value while your offline. Go ahead! 

:D

I actually have an containers stored with in containers inside of containers. lol And i have so much extra gear as well as ALL of the pistols WITH silencers. XD

No its about tacos.

taco.jpg

Mmmmm Asada tacos!

carne-asada-tacos.jpg

i need motivation!!

Gear comes and goes, sometimes you die sometimes you kill, sometimes you might even interact with people... if you're scared of losing the equipment, you'll miss out on all the fun.

Edit: Stop making me hungry, it's 5:30am and there's no food around till i go shopping in a few hours.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit

I actually have an containers stored with in containers inside of containers. lol And i have so much extra gear as well as ALL of the pistols WITH silencers. XD

Makes it all the more fun to risk losing :D

You mean kinda like this? 

2014_03_31_00002.jpg

2014_03_31_00003.jpg

2014_03_31_00004.jpg

2014_03_31_00009.jpg

Plus the rest of the containers have various goods, one contains 3 bottles the other contains I believe two things of rice and two cans of food, the other contains various attachments for the Mosin and an extra radio if I remember correctly.

I don't do the inception thing of boxes within boxes though, so obviously can't store as much as you but the point still remains :3

Edited by AzrailCross

Makes it all the more fun to risk losing :D

You mean kinda like this? 

2014_03_31_00002.jpg

2014_03_31_00003.jpg

2014_03_31_00004.jpg

2014_03_31_00009.jpg

Naw less camo dude. I went with the whole blue and black look with UN helmet.

My friend always says we should go to a low pop server and just run and loot and run and loot.

I, on the other hand, ALWAYS want to be on a high pop server because being in constant danger and fully expecting a bullet to come whizzing by your head is all the fun.

I love interaction with other players of any kind. Mostly ends up with me dying and blaming Dean Hall but it's still fun! 

• Like 1

My friend always says we should go to a low pop server and just run and loot and run and loot.

I, on the other hand, ALWAYS want to be on a high pop server because being in constant danger and fully expecting a bullet to come whizzing by your head is all the fun.

I love interaction with other players of any kind. Mostly ends up with me dying and blaming Dean Hall but it's still fun! 

Exactly this

i need motivation!!

Personally, I just play the game enough to occasionally test the game and to keep in touch with a group that I found, that has a same kind of mentality when it comes to playing the game as I do.

I'm going to wait for more features to be added, before I start playing 'seriously', whatever that means. :)

If you're not motivated to play the game as it is, you shoud just find something lse to play while you wait for more features. If this all about the fear of dying, however, I'm not sure what to say, since that is an integral part of this game.

Edited by TheSodesa

don't care too much about your loot. i find it fun to start looting again after i die. i mean there's no thrill of looting anymore once you are all geared up.

try the recruiment page and see if you can some buddies to play with, always nice to meet new people and have game, start recording your gameplay for youtube. theres so many reasons why you can pick dayZ up again and start to enjoy it :)

As a fan of Action RPG Games i can tell you its a joke to lose your gear in dayz in comparison to lose your 200+ hour charakter in an Action RPG Game

i need motivation!!

Somewhere on the map I placed a single 7.62x51mm bullet and you have until the next server restart to find it.

Ready...

Steady....

GO!!!!

i need motivation!!

You logged in Balota because you don't want to die? That makes absolutely no sense :D

There is so much loot lying about now that the risk of dying and losing your gear is so negligible it's not even worth thinking about.

i need motivation!!

Exactly this

Exactly!