CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

l2sr6m3pfp.jpg

:>

(I know, I know. Painting a walnut-stock is an unforgivable sacrilege. but i had to do it :< )

• Like 2

My new look..

Day_Z_2014_03_29_00_59_14_008.jpg

Day_Z_2014_03_29_00_59_20_998.jpg

Day_Z_2014_03_29_01_02_52_180.jpg

One must look suave and dapper while surviving and staying warm. I pwnz Zombeez wit this luutz

Edited by lrish
  • Like 2

damn, the amphibia really fits into the chest holster. Looks cool.

and the shoes  :>

• Like 1

Can't you people come up with something more original than TTsKO?

I have a black baseball cap in my backpack. Not sure if I should switch it out with the cowboy hat. What do you think? And yes, I am looking for a Black Tactical Shirt, but I'm not sure if I should keep the hoodie. Makes me look friendlier.

5Hu6vQZ.jpg

TYcVtw3.jpg

Edit: I got into some, ehm, trouble with a zombie earlier and it ruined my hoodie, and a 60 round mag. Luckily I found a blue check shirt and a blue mountain backpack (both pristine!), which matches perfectly with my black clothes.

Edited by Zalvager
  • Like 1

I've been looking for the .22 Sporter for days. I'm beginning to think its a myth

I've found them more than once on the roof of the new police buildings.

My current gear after dropping some stuff for a newspawn and going Suicidal Hero on some cowardly KoSers in Elektro:(-a ladybug school backpack I got after I took this :beans:  )

R9AYy96.jpg

Edited by Amias Free

My current shit. First Riders Jacket I ever got. I was in Kamyshovo outside the Police Station when I saw a freshie. No sooner I said hi, some dick shot me in the face. A big firefight later, I make it back and get my killer's gear. Put it to good use immediately. Gotten 3 kills with this Mosin so far. Had to change out a lot of the gear though, got ruined when my buddy shot him up. Kept the Jacket because it looks cool and I'm convinced it's lucky. 

OxLcwBl.jpg

I've been looking for the .22 Sporter for days. I'm beginning to think its a myth

They're pretty common in police stations. Don't bother anyway, the .22 sucks.

Edited by Zalvager

Why would you need to be original? I only choose my clothes/equipment for the sole purpose of survival, which means as most camo as possible  :P 

Looking stylish or original will mean nothing for bandits/KOS'ers, I'd rather be fully camouflaged & equipped than wearing some fancy clothes for the sole purpose of originality  :ph34r: 

Why would you need to be original? I only choose my clothes/equipment for the sole purpose of survival, which means as most camo as possible  :P 

Looking stylish or original will mean nothing for bandits/KOS'ers, I'd rather be fully camouflaged & equipped than wearing some fancy clothes for the sole purpose of originality  :ph34r: 

Thing is, KoS'ers and Bandits commonly wear TTsKO. 9 times out of 10, if someone shot me on sight, bambi or not, they were wearing TTsKO with a Gas mask.

I chose to wear other shit than TTsKO because of that reason. It says "Hey, I'm not friendly". Y'know?

As far as this game goes I'm an advocate of enforcing better fashion through violence :D

• Like 1

Thing is, KoS'ers and Bandits commonly wear TTsKO. 9 times out of 10, if someone shot me on sight, bambi or not, they were wearing TTsKO with a Gas mask.

I chose to wear other shit than TTsKO because of that reason. It says "Hey, I'm not friendly". Y'know?

Oh well. Thought the hunter pants was better anyway.

TTsKO isn't that hard to spot really. As of now, it's harder to spot someone in brown clothes in a forest than someone with full TTsKO.

Edit: David got a makeover after a very naughty zombie broke his arm and ruined his hoodie.

eD8zmE8.pngIpfbjuX.jpg

Edited by Zalvager
  • Like 2

l2sr6m3pfp.jpg

:>

(I know, I know. Painting a walnut-stock is an unforgivable sacrilege. but i had to do it :< )

Is that sawed off??? I didn't think it was possible yet!

Is that sawed off??? I didn't think it was possible yet!

Nope, the B95 is just short.

DayZ2014-03-3011-52-46-90_zps697e0b83.jp

I keep a helmet stowed for incursions, I feel like I have a nice hybrid of friendly/camouflaged.  I miss my green Zmijovka Cap, it really helped the friendly appeal.  Doesn't do well against zombies  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

unbenannt.jpg

My rainy day outfit :) alive since 135 hrs.

Is there a black version of the Press Vest? I've only found the Blue one.

Broken legs,one shoe and no hope.

I am back by the way  :D

• Like 1

Is there a black version of the Press Vest? I've only found the Blue one.

No only the blue one (in 2 versions) . A black vest would be awesome, the anti stab vest is black but have no item slots.

Edited by MrNobody82

Cowboy_zps85f6e530.png

After another army dude hunt, around 13 kills to our 2 deaths, another gear up session and I am some kind of cowboy man.