CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Calm down OP, we just cant believe we have actually met a not server hopper, with full pristine gear, and who shows it off in the forums.

Edited by So Sexy
  • Like 1

Calm down OP, we just cant believe we have actually met a not server hopper, with full pristine gear, and who shows it off in the forums.

That is why I made this thread.

I wanted MORE PEOPLE to do it and show their gear.

Not to get attention on mine only.

Edited by Res

That is why I made this thread.

I wanted MORE PEOPLE to do it and show their gear.

Not to get attention on mine only.

Understandable but as So Sexy posted, it's really hard to believe that someone actually acquired the gear you have legitimately because unless you play on a completely deserted server that has not been touched it's very unlikely to acquire your gear.  Or you server hopped.  If not, good job but please don't make a rage post when a fresh spawn beats you to death for it :p 

• Like 1

Jesus guys, give it a rest. Take part in the thread and stop being downers. If I tried starting a conversation in person and was treated like this, there would soon be a support group for cynical asswipes with the back of my hand permanently imprinted on their faces.

• Like 4

Understandable but as So Sexy posted, it's really hard to believe that someone actually acquired the gear you have legitimately because unless you play on a completely deserted server that has not been touched it's very unlikely to acquire your gear.  Or you server hopped.  If not, good job but please don't make a rage post when a fresh spawn beats you to death for it :P

Last time I had gear like that I ended up commiting suicide after a while, so I can go back to being a simple newspawn with more action, since it's lonely in the north.

But I love military clothing and how it looks, DayZ makes it look well too.

So, I usually go kill&get killed so I can have something to look for again.

Last time I had gear like that I ended up commiting suicide after a while, so I can go back to being a simple newspawn with more action, since it's lonely in the north.

But I love military clothing and how it looks, DayZ makes it look well too.

So, I usually go kill&get killed so I can have something to look for again.

That's what I end up doing but it usually takes me at least a week of playing to even get close to your gear.  Even now, since the new patch all I've found is a crap load of tactical bacon, medical bags, green peppers, canned peaches, an SKS that someone actually gave me and 20 rounds of ammo plus 10 more from the same guy who gave me the SKS.  I ended having to log off the server tho as the player that gave me the SKS was kind of weird.  He was talking about this being his second account because his first got banned for hacking, then he was asking me to friend him on steam so I was like, uh ya sure, then he went into a building and I took off running and logged lol.

• Like 1

Gear is for noobs.

You say whatever you want, but I personally find military clothing, boots and some guns very beautiful to look at, hell I have some camo pants in real life with boots and it's really comfortable to wear.

It's not just about quality or how powerful something is.

Everybody please STFU about server hoppers, The game is supposed to be tested not fucking played at this stage of development.

EDIT: My character

xqbz4k.jpg

2ywsvtf.jpg

Edited by IG Rage
  • Like 2

/sarcasm off

Well, I've seen people who actually go around with the basic stuff you need for surviving just looking for human interaction, because they're tired of military stuff.

Hell, I've done that. But after this patch I wanted to see the new military clothing and guns so I decided to go loot the airstrips again while looting some towns on the way.

There's all kinds of people playing DayZ, so I didn't really know if it was sarcasm.

Here's my character - Been alive around 1 hr (Died earlier today thanks to desync !)

All gear was donated by another player who was trying to snipe my friend :lol:

mp0EEdD.jpg

cgXiINX.jpg

Here's my character - Been alive around 1 hr (Died earlier today thanks to desync !)

All gear was donated by another player who was trying to snipe my friend :lol:

mp0EEdD.jpg

cgXiINX.jpg

Nice  :)

But wouldn't logging off make you drop one of those guns?

I wouldn't want to choose! (I guess the one you have the most ammo for)

Edited by Res

New character as of .42(patch server issues took my last one), shes a business-ee bad***, lovin' all the police stations, very easy to gather a starting weapon =)

Now I just need to find some spraypaint for my my SKS<3

2014-03-20_00018.jpg2014-03-20_00016.jpg2014-03-20_00017.jpg

Edited by Kaw

You don't drop a weapon when logging off anymore (Fixed this patch) But you still logged back in with both weapons pre patch as well - They just fixed the weapon duplication bug. If I had to choose, I would ditch the M4 and just go with the Mosin

• Like 1

What is the point of this thread? There are like 4 variations of things that can go in each slot in you inventory and nothing at the moment is super rare like a .50 cal was in the mod ...

What is the point of this thread? There are like 4 variations of things that can go in each slot in you inventory and nothing at the moment is super rare like a .50 cal was in the mod ...

Variety. People sharing their choices when getting geared up.

There's the Engraved 1911, which I haven't seen yet.

Anyone?

• Like 1

Variety. People sharing their choices when getting geared up.

There's the Engraved 1911, which I haven't seen yet.

Anyone?

Negative.  Now I'm trying to get into a server so I can take some pics :p

• Like 1

Needs more painted weaponskis. Also ya need a hunter's backpack, how do you expect to hide with that big ass thing? 

I'd post my gear but I did in a thread that was created earlier just like this 

So what's the point to this thread?  To show off your server hopping skills?  

Why do you think he was server hopping? I have similar gear on and I only played with my guild to get it. Since the guild has players from all over the world we pick a server that's ok for the whole group and then we play on that server the whole gaming session.

Tomorrow we have an OP planned so today all that I was doing was going from north of Balota do Berezino and looting the center of Chernarus. I found some nice goodies in those 3 hours.

But I am curios, what makes you believe that his guy is server hopping? Just because he has nice gear? My character is over 90 hours old and I worked for all the gear I have on me, maybe this guy did the same....

Why do you think he was server hopping? I have similar gear on and I only played with my guild to get it. Since the guild has players from all over the world we pick a server that's ok for the whole group and then we play on that server the whole gaming session.

Tomorrow we have an OP planned so today all that I was doing was going from north of Balota do Berezino and looting the center of Chernarus. I found some nice goodies in those 3 hours.

But I am curios, what makes you believe that his guy is server hopping? Just because he has nice gear? My character is over 90 hours old and I worked for all the gear I have on me, maybe this guy did the same....

Pay attention to the thread.  We've already established this a page back.

• Like 1

Come on, server hopping mega fight is over.

I prefer leaving that behind.

It's going to be a day of hard work tomorrow so I won't be around to see what's going on untill late night (no, I'm not trying to moderate anyone here in any way), but please don't start another war.

:)

Needs more painted weaponskis. Also ya need a hunter's backpack, how do you expect to hide with that big ass thing? 

I'd post my gear but I did in a thread that was created earlier just like this 

I knew that someone would say that about my backpack, the thing is, the hunting backpack hasn't saved my life enough times to sacrifice 5 slots when walking around north, where there's not much activity.

Edited by Res

So what's the point to this thread?  To show off your server hopping skills?  

Negative.  Now I'm trying to get into a server so I can take some pics :P

This kid is something special

• Like 1