CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Current hardcore and regular Experimental branch characters. (respectively)

rlzu69.jpg

m7ulue.jpg

• Like 2

My current hardcore character on experimental servers.  Still wearing the clothes he spawned with.

OR3_zps134fc09d.jpg

• Like 1

I used to go around with the courier backpack for a longtime but since I found the 357 I decided to finally upgrade to the Taloon.

I now have 4 guns although I might drop the .22 rifle if I find the .22 Mk3. The guns are both useless atm moment in experimental but I have  a ton of .22 so itll be fun to go for headshot practice in a town with it. It'll keep from wasting al the good ammo for a bit

Against zombies I mean.

nzka.jpg

My char almost starved to death but luckily found a bag of rice at the last moment. Ever since then I've found tons of gear and have had to fight 2 idiot punchout noobs. I'm getting attached to this char.

It's been 2 weeks

Edited by Duenan

I don't have a picture but: Brown cowboy hat, Olive Tactical Shirt, Black Cargo Pants, Mosin w/ PU scope and bayonet, Blue Mountain backpack, military boots, and black UK assault vest. I'm opting for a black cowboy hat and a black tactical shirt in the future. Perhaps switching my backpack with an improved backpack.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117365652/screenshots/?appid=0&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

took me 3 hours to navigate my way to the small military base, another 45 minutes for the big airfield, and 1+ hours being pinned down by 2 people which i finally managed wound and escape from them; it paid off in the end finally replaced the SKS with a gun more my style, also found 2 secondary's :)

Edited by IG Rage
  • Like 1

I like it. Efficient and classy. No excess luggage!

Although the graphics settings make my eyes hurt... :(  (Don't wanna be rude, not everyone can/want to afford powerful gaming rigs)

Current Hardcore Experimental character - the basis for my avatar.  The black cowboy hat is as close as I can get to a stetson in game.  In a real zombie apocalypse that's one thing I'm definitely taking with me :)

13083545113_760eca2a96_b.jpg

dropped ya back pack out of shot?

no backpack needed, it ruins the blackness.. 

• Like 1

Died a couple of days back but both me and my lass are almost fully geared again how we usually look. Shes just in need of her LRS. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237548025

People seem to shoot on sight, hope its not down to the way we look... :). Could be worse i think, could be in full military with gas masks. 

My current incarnation, also trying to get an all in black costume! Looking forward to the addition of the black helmet. Still a pretty young character, no scope yet!

aYINoC7.jpg

• Like 1

Died a couple of days back but both me and my lass are almost fully geared again how we usually look. Shes just in need of her LRS. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237548025

People seem to shoot on sight, hope its not down to the way we look... :). Could be worse i think, could be in full military with gas masks. 

I don't think we look too unapproachable...besides the gun. lol. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237549262

I had nearly the same gear as Scavenger (w.Mosin, SKS, Revolver and sawed Shotgun), then i found myself a little bit like 10 meters further than the room i was lootin'. On the third floor..."You are dead". But i don't want to start the alphablues here. I just miss the gear. So it's up, up, and go again. Yeah!

edit: Made my ideal gear: There are no Fisherhats right now, but eventualy they come with the next patch.

tumblr_n2dhy3ZVKg1tvcvwfo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Dontoraneko
  • Like 1

I want to hoard some cooking equipment, I wish DayZ had a suitcase with 80 slots so i can continue to hoard... imagine running through balota gun in 1 hand , suitcase in the other running to the airfield =]

i'm considering a mountain back pack  :rolleyes:

Case #1

screenshot_22.png

Case #2

screenshot_22.png

Case #3

screenshot_22.png

Case #4

screenshot_22.png

Case #5

screenshot_22.png

Case #6

screenshot_22.png

Case #7

screenshot_22.png

Case #8

screenshot_22.png

Case #9 - The naughty case.

screenshot_22.png

Case #10

screenshot_22.png

Case #11(sits inside case 3)

screenshot_22.png

• Like 1

You may need an intervention.

However, I do admire your choice to go around shoeless.

• Like 2

No the yellow chain was temporary when i logged in for screenys.

im in denial cav_guy - no issue here mate  :D

i guess my first question would be

- where is the best place to find protective cases ?

i guess my first question would be

- where is the best place to find protective cases ?

on my body let's be having ya!  ;)

mainly houses or other peoples corpses mate.