street707

The Fist Bandit - Having Fun With Dem Thangs

Wow, a dubstep intro/outro & calling your DayZ series Chernarus diaries. That's so original!

So, lets see the original video's you've made so far then...

Your comment was uncalled for, really! At least some people are doing something for others to enjoy, and then there's people like you.. just go away, and come back when you have the decency to say something nice, or nothing at all

@ Jigga: Thanks for the video m8, I enjoy watching DayZ videos, and don't have the video editing skills to do them myself ( or the time )

• Like 2

If you want to keep being welcomed at these forums, Snowball, calm down and stop being so rude and negative. There's no need and it contributes nothing to the community. I'm removing your last post.

Edited by Sula

If you want to keep being welcomed at these forums, Snowball, calm down and stop being so rude and negative. There's no need and it contributes nothing to the community. I'm removing your last post.

Removing a post of mine because it is negative and supposedly rude? I can understand the rude thing (if it was actually rude) but this almost leans to censorship. Am I not allowed to express my opinion even if it's not positive?

Besides, about the post I made directed to Angr, I was merely defending my opinion against his. I don't see where that's forbidden in the forum rules to be honest

EDIT: Fucked up, didn't remember I made a post about Angr's comment as well. Now I feel dumb  :| 

Edited by Snowball

So, lets see the original video's you've made so far then...

Your comment was uncalled for, really! At least some people are doing something for others to enjoy, and then there's people like you.. just go away, and come back when you have the decency to say something nice, or nothing at all

@ Jigga: Thanks for the video m8, I enjoy watching DayZ videos, and don't have the video editing skills to do them myself ( or the time )

LOL. Pretty much my argument for people like this. I put myself out there every day. I go above and beyond for my fans. Pushing out content everyday for their viewing pleasure. Many don't like me but many do. Every person that makes videos has to get over their ego at some point. We have to realize that some will love what we do and some will not. That is a fact. Guys like Snowball love to criticize but don't put themselves out there. Why don't you try and make some videos yourself Snowball so we can judge them?

Chernarus Diaries is my playlist for my fun Stream Highlights. My more serious videos "Surviving Elektro", "Traversing Darkness", "Wastelands Most Wanted" and so on are much better then the average YouTuber and I know that and so do the trolls that knock them. Everyone has their opinion and some don't like these videos but as a YouTube my motto is different from everyone else's. "I make videos. I don't post videos of my gameplay". 

Thanks to those that appreciate my videos and thanks to those that don't as well. Either way loving it or hating it helps me make better videos and I will continue to do so because it's what I love to do.

P.S Thanks for the dislikes on the video. LOL. FYI....... you're better off not viewing the video at all because on YouTube a dislike just moves my video up the ladder just like a Like does. :) Haters gonna Hate. :P

Edited by JiggaGeazY
  • Like 1

LOL. Pretty much my argument for people like this. I put myself out there every day. I go above and beyond for my fans. Pushing out content everyday for their viewing please. Many don't like me but many do. Every person that makes videos has to get over their ego at some point. We have to realize that some will love what we do and some will not. That is a fact. Guys like Snowball love to hate. It's part of their life. They have no aspiration to do anything themselves so they call upon others to make them feel good. Put yourself out there and make some videos yourself Snowball so we can judge you then it will be even.

Chernarus Diaries is my playlist for my fun Stream Highlights. My more serious videos "Surviving Elektro", "Traversing Darkness", "Wastelands Most Wanted" and so on are much better then the average YouTuber and I know that and so do the trolls that knock them. Everyone has their opinion and some don't like these videos but as a YouTube my motto is different from everyone else's. "I make videos. I don't post videos of my gameplay". 

Thanks to those that appreciate my videos and thanks to those that don't as well. Either way loving it or hating it helps me make better videos and I will continue to do so because it's what I love to do.

I could also be very cynical about this and make a comment that's actually rude, but since Sula already has his cat eyes on me I'm gonna let that drop. 

One thing to say about this: Hating does not equal not liking your content or making a half-serious sarcastic comment about it. If you are brushing off all those people as haters you indeed have a lot of 'em.

I could also be very cynical about this and make a comment that's actually rude, but since Sula already has his cat eyes on me I'm gonna let that drop. 

One thing to say about this: Hating does not equal not liking your content or making a half-serious sarcastic comment about it. If you are brushing off all those people as haters you indeed have a lot of 'em.

Wow you're really in denial aren't you? I edited my post slightly to lessen the blow given toward you because although you came in rude and deliberately to let me know that you dislike my video. You don't deserve to be branded as a hater. Even though since you took time out of your day to "Dislike" my video and talk a bit of ish about me and it, I'm going to have to say that..... well. We all get it. I'm going to back off now. You're not worth my time. I respect that you don't like my video and that is your opinion but the way you went about it shows your true colors.

The funniest thing to do, is knock geared players out, take their stuff and then wait for them to get up and watch them rage.

@JiggaGeazY I'm pretty sure you would never be a friend of mine...child stuff.

The video is okay, not really my type of Dayz Video but kudos for doing it anyway.

The video is okay, not really my type of Dayz Video but kudos for doing it anyway.

Thanks bud. Yeah this is just a stream high light. Just fun stuff. I have some much more involved lets plays on my channel if you look around. Some are pretty intense

Try some of these if you're looking for something more in depth.

"Surviving Elektro", "Traversing Darkness", "Wastelands Most Wanted"

Edited by JiggaGeazY
  • Like 1

Wow you're really in denial aren't you? I edited my post slightly to lessen the blow given toward you because although you came in rude and deliberately to let me know that you dislike my video. You don't deserve to be branded as a hater. Even though since you took time out of your day to "Dislike" my video and talk a bit of ish about me and it, I'm going to have to say that..... well. We all get it. I'm going to back off now. You're not worth my time. I respect that you don't like my video and that is your opinion but the way you went about it shows your true colors.

Just so you know, I didn't even dislike your video on YT.  Hell, if anything I didn't even bash your actual content, I was just making a comment about your intro/outro and your title, which aren't really your actual content you're providing for your viewers/subs. To be fair, I watched your vid & I don't like your gameplay very much, but I barely like any of these DayZ series on YT...Just not my cup of tea.

I see you edited your post: Guys like Snowball love to criticize but don't put themselves out there. Why don't you try and make some videos yourself Snowball so we can judge them?

I understand you feel a little "offended" by my "rude" post there but that's not really an excuse to go personal on me. You think I love to criticize yet you do not know me. You claim I don "put myself out there" (whatever that means) so I don't have the right to somehow criticize your content?  Also that last sentence is so outdated. It implies that I'm in no position to judge your vids because I don't make vids myself. Well I guess I also cannot criticize a book because I've never written one, a movie cuz I've never made one...

Also, I don't like making videos. Because I can't and because I won't.

And yeah of course I'm in denial! I'm not just gonna let you run me over  :P 

Edited by Snowball

wow, find a group and then run the other way... I stopped watching.  Also, turn your graphics up, that shit is an insult to the hard work put into making DayZ look pretty.

I want to see the clips he cut out...

"Hai!" <punch>

Blam!

You are dead.

That shit would never get old.

I was so mad at you Street for knocking out that guy who was trying to help the newspawns (and the kid) but couldn't help myself but to laugh hard!! :lol:

The things that entertain some people amaze me sometimes. At least I didnt waste my time watching the whole thing

I want to see the clips he cut out...

"Hai!" <punch>

Blam!

You are dead.

That shit would never get old.

Yeah I bet he has hours of that stuff

Nothing pisses me off more than seeing people knock out geared players and then not immediately take their rifle.

wow, find a group and then run the other way... I stopped watching.  Also, turn your graphics up, that shit is an insult to the hard work put into making DayZ look pretty.

You missed the next group 200 feet down the road then that I ended up terrorizing. My graphics are maxed out btw. These are stream highlights. Full 1080p on my channel not on twitch. Twitch I run 720p @ 60fps.

I was so mad at you Street for knocking out that guy who was trying to help the newspawns (and the kid) but couldn't help myself but to laugh hard!! :lol:

LOL. The thing that you guys don't see that I cut out for time purposes except when they are geared up is that we make it official. I count off and we go toe to toe. Remember guys. These videos are just fun highlights. Go to my channel and really see what I do on twitch and youtube.

The things that entertain some people amaze me sometimes. At least I didnt waste my time watching the whole thing

Yep comes in all forms. That is the same way I feel about most youtubers. I can't stand their content and how others do blows me away. You just have to know that some will love it and some won't. It's all part of it. I'm glad you didn't waste too much of your time watching.

Nothing pisses me off more than seeing people knock out geared players and then not immediately take their rifle.

I took the first guys gun and then killed him with it. The group of guys I was just having fun with.

Just so you know, I didn't even dislike your video on YT.  Hell, if anything I didn't even bash your actual content, I was just making a comment about your intro/outro and your title, which aren't really your actual content you're providing for your viewers/subs. To be fair, I watched your vid & I don't like your gameplay very much, but I barely like any of these DayZ series on YT...Just not my cup of tea.

I see you edited your post: Guys like Snowball love to criticize but don't put themselves out there. Why don't you try and make some videos yourself Snowball so we can judge them?

I understand you feel a little "offended" by my "rude" post there but that's not really an excuse to go personal on me. You think I love to criticize yet you do not know me. You claim I don "put myself out there" (whatever that means) so I don't have the right to somehow criticize your content?  Also that last sentence is so outdated. It implies that I'm in no position to judge your vids because I don't make vids myself. Well I guess I also cannot criticize a book because I've never written one, a movie cuz I've never made one...

Also, I don't like making videos. Because I can't and because I won't.

And yeah of course I'm in denial! I'm not just gonna let you run me over  :P 

Okay. I'm not going to milk this on and on because no matter what I'm in the loosing situation and I'm the one trying to make a name for myself. Arguing with viewers is just stupid and it makes me look bad. You came in a bit on the harsh side. You may not think so but It was taken as such immediately by not only me but two others. That has to be acknowledged. I will acknowledge the fact that I jumped the gun and did to you what I thought you did to me. For that I'm sorry. You have to realize how much reticule I get for making videos. You don't make content so you don't experience that and people in general think that making YouTube videos is a walk in the park. I spend 4 hours a day promoting, editing, creating, marketing and researching for my channel. Videos like these........... "Surviving Elektro", "Traversing Darkness", "Wastelands Most Wanted" are totally original and no one can take that away from me. I strive to produce entertaining content and not just be like everyone else and post gameplay. Of course this video and others like it in the series I call "Chernaurs Diaries" is an ongoing shenanigans series. All my videos/games I play feature the same format. "Diaries" are funny non sense videos. "Surviving" are more serious survival video and are generally intensive and have a higher production value. The "Bandit Stories" are where I do my banditry with a twist. I utilize my voice acting skills and I've created a character for these videos I call "Streevil" He is a demonic Serial Killer also known as the butcher. This is probably my best video I've made using this character. It's called Wastelands Most Wanted. It's worth a watch.

This video is a filler video. It is a video I put on my channel in between my main ongoing series. I work so hard on my channel and all day I get people coming in and out judging me entirely over a video like this. Then they talk some ish and I have to pleasantly take it. This is generally by people who don't make content and love to tell me how badly something sucks or whatever and it takes toll sometimes. The thing is, is that I produce all kinds of content. I play the Survivor, The Bandit, The Hero, The comedian and the Jackass. LOL I do it all. I enjoy making videos and that is basically all there is too it. Yes I would rather everyone like everything I do and become a big known name on YouTube but that isn't the case but I do believe I'll get there someday.

Long story short. I'm sorry for jumping on you and I believe I'm getting the same vibe from you.

Okay. I'm not going to milk this on and on because no matter what I'm in the loosing situation and I'm the one trying to make a name for myself. Arguing with viewers is just stupid and it makes me look bad. You came in a bit on the harsh side. You may not think so but It was taken as such immediately by not only me but two others. That has to be acknowledged. I will acknowledge the fact that I jumped the gun and did to you what I thought you did to me. For that I'm sorry. You have to realize how much reticule I get for making videos. You don't make content so you don't experience that and people in general think that making YouTube videos is a walk in the park. I spend 4 hours a day promoting, editing, creating, marketing and researching for my channel. Videos like these........... "Surviving Elektro", "Traversing Darkness", "Wastelands Most Wanted" are totally original and no one can take that away from me. I strive to produce entertaining content and not just be like everyone else and post gameplay. Of course this video and others like it in the series I call "Chernaurs Diaries" is an ongoing shenanigans series. All my videos/games I play feature the same format. "Diaries" are funny non sense videos. "Surviving" are more serious survival video and are generally intensive and have a higher production value. The "Bandit Stories" are where I do my banditry with a twist. I utilize my voice acting skills and I've created a character for these videos I call "Streevil" He is a demonic Serial Killer also known as the butcher. This is probably my best video I've made using this character. It's called Wastelands Most Wanted. It's worth a watch.

This video is a filler video. It is a video I put on my channel in between my main ongoing series. I work so hard on my channel and all day I get people coming in and out judging me entirely over a video like this. Then they talk some ish and I have to pleasantly take it. This is generally by people who don't make content and love to tell me how badly something sucks or whatever and it takes toll sometimes. The thing is, is that I produce all kinds of content. I play the Survivor, The Bandit, The Hero, The comedian and the Jackass. LOL I do it all. I enjoy making videos and that is basically all there is too it. Yes I would rather everyone like everything I do and become a big known name on YouTube but that isn't the case but I do believe I'll get there someday.

Long story short. I'm sorry for jumping on you and I believe I'm getting the same vibe from you.

Ok, fair enough.

Been following you Street since "Surviving Colorado" season 1. Keep it up mate!! Can't wait till Night time comes back to the stand alone so you can continue "Traversing darkness". :thumbsup:

You missed the next group 200 feet down the road then that I ended up terrorizing. My graphics are maxed out btw. These are stream highlights. Full 1080p on my channel not on twitch. Twitch I run 720p @ 60fps.

Oh so you ran the other way, only to run into another group...  good.

Please don't bullshit, you have no clouds...  how can it be maxed out?

Saw a couple of your vids that were decent.   Liked the sound in Surviving Electro - Sniper, and there was a "story". 

Good work.

This one was crap.  Unless you're into griefing.   Anyway, I'm subscribed, so your vids pop up. 

Don't know for how long.  Finding decent Standalone vids is tough going.

Hope you can do better, but hey, I'll take or leave what's out there.

Good luck, and kudos for your efforts.