Sign in to follow this  
strikkajon

WE WANT TO BE SEEN!

Still the "confirmation of changes - session lost" is popping up on many screens! some have had this problems for weeks, others for months! I feel like it's time to be heard and seen form the admins and developers so we can go back to enjoying this game! 

The problem stops most people to connect to any server at all, while other don't have this problem at all! WE demand a solution!!!!!!

Why is this problem accuring? Is this because the computer is being formatted? Changed some hardware? lost some files? 

Is this even beeing worked on?!?!?!?! we have been posting this problems for ages and NO answer on how to fix! I feel like iv paid for a subscription that allowed me to play for 2 months. 

PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS, AND REPLAY!6

• Like 2

i knoiw the game is in alpha moron... but when the game is okay at one point, and they update it, then this message starts up it is a problem they have created that needs fixing.. doesn't matter if its in alpha og beta at all.. this wast a problem before.. they are supposed to work forward, not backwards.. 

Edited by strikkajon

well bumping this for those that aren't able to enjoy the Alpha. Op i hope they are working on a solution for you and others in that situation.

• Like 1

My self and most of the poeple posting on this forum have tried everything. Re-installing the game, re-installing steam,deleteing battleye folder, manually updating battleye, formating computer and re-installing everything, running the game in admin, changing the graphics, reroll computer to last point were Dayz worked, following most of the tips given by other players here. Im out of options, and dont think there is anything we could do ourselfs. Maint the reason for this post/topic! 

• Like 1

i am having some suspicious thoughts about this problem, and it might be as easy as the game have registered either your ip adress or hardware and notice that something has changed or is off?! have no idea but trying to think of everything :p  

Probably not a big problem once looked at, but this problem need some attention! 

• Like 1

Hmmmm, I haven't seen this, but I feel like it deserves a bump. Sounds like it could be hardware or driver related if people have been able to connect on different computer. Couldn't hurt to fool around with different drivers. I know it sucks to hear, but try to be patient. We should have another patch coming pretty soon, maybe they'll accidentally fix it :P

• Like 2

have you tried the my documents/ day z folder.

Sometimes my Arma 3 gets glitched and crashes upon loading after i install add ons

I have to delete my docs/ Arma 3 / Arma3.cfg and then it works again.

just a thought, maybe wipe the my docs folder and try? Im sure you already tried this. but worth a shot.

• Like 1

Sounds like it could be hardware or driver related if people have been able to connect on different computer. Couldn't hurt to fool around with different drivers. I know it sucks to hear, but try to be patient.

No,it wasint connect to diffrent computer i brought my laptop with me the same computer everything...

ahaa, then i have no idea :( but iv read somewere that they might come out with a fix for this in the end of this month. so fingers crossed!

Just started getting this on every server last night (including hardcore servers).  First off I get initial login lag that I never had before, takes about 3 min to be able to pull out a weapon.  Then about a minute or two later I get session lost.  Anyone got a fix for this (hopefully besides reinstalling the game)?  I seriously doubt this has anything to do with my connection.  It started last night, I was with my clan.  At first we organized and went to our destination on our home server.  Everything worked fine for over 2 hours on this server.  Then we went to a populated server only to find that it filled up before all our peeps could get on (was on that server for about 10+ min with no problems).  Then we find a 3rd server and after 5 min the game crashes on me and I now have this problem on every server I join.

Just started getting this on every server last night (including hardcore servers).  First off I get initial login lag that I never had before, takes about 3 min to be able to pull out a weapon.  Then about a minute or two later I get session lost.  Anyone got a fix for this (hopefully besides reinstalling the game)?  I seriously doubt this has anything to do with my connection.  It started last night, I was with my clan.  At first we organized and went to our destination on our home server.  Everything worked fine for over 2 hours on this server.  Then we went to a populated server only to find that it filled up before all our peeps could get on (was on that server for about 10+ min with no problems).  Then we find a 3rd server and after 5 min the game crashes on me and I now have this problem on every server I join.

Please stop spamming this everywhere. I have merged your post. Read the stickies.