Sign in to follow this  
Brontyz

Problems with Steam!

Good afternoon, dear developers! Sorry for my English, I use the electronic translator.I would like to know when will be sold separate client and whether it will at all? I do not like "Steam" system, I do not want to buy your game in the system. I'll buy your game again, but not through "Steam". Job "Steam" does not match the money spent. I beg you to develop alternative ways to buy games Dayz. And the organization as a full game client. I think a lot of people support me, who are confident in the poor performance of "Steam". Thank you for your response this message.With respect to your work! Russian user

Good afternoon, dear developers! Sorry for my English, I use the electronic translator.I would like to know when will be sold separate client and whether it will at all? I do not like "Steam" system, I do not want to buy your game in the system. I'll buy your game again, but not through "Steam". Job "Steam" does not match the money spent. I beg you to develop alternative ways to buy games Dayz. And the organization as a full game client. I think a lot of people support me, who are confident in the poor performance of "Steam". Thank you for your response this message.With respect to your work! Russian user

DayZ: Standalone is being distributed exclusively on Steam and there are no plans of changing that as far as I am aware.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 4

Don't like Steam? Unless you're only going to play EA, good luck with that.

• Like 1

Gentlemen, can I wait for an answer developers? Do not block the topic, please.

I do not foresee a retail release until the game has at least made it to the Beta phase in production possibly longer.  Steam is currently utilized for digital release which allows continuous patches to come through at the pace they are currently updating (weekly).  I hope this helps to answer your question.

Best Regards,

Steak.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Steak.Thanks for the answer. I do not expect an answer now. the second time the game will not buy. sorry for the money. good game, great idea, jackpot. It is wrong to treat users. Really believe that there is no political motive.

i like steam, its really good actually.

Simple problem. Hacked account, but they did not returned or even blocked. I showed all the evidence that my account. That's what I do not like Steam