Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

New airstrip is being planned?

Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar.  Said by someone who thought everything was a symbol for a penis and that we all secretly want to shag our mothers because of it.

I kinda skipped over that part of my psychology book...I was like 2 pages into that chapter and just...nope nope nope nope nope. Seriously...wtf was with that guy.

Is that a cigar in your pocket..or are you just happy to see me ?

Source: Your mum.

• Like 3

Dude, that has been there since Arma 2 Chernarus was first shown. It's not a airstrip. xD 

I'm not convinced that we'll see any more airstrips on the coast. It wouldn't be so bad now that the spawn points have been moved around, but I'm pretty sure that devs want to focus on developing the northern area of the map.

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 1

I'm not convinced that we'll see any more airstrips on the coast. It wouldn't be so bad now that the spawn points have been moved around, but I'm pretty sure that devs want to focus on developing the northern area of the map.

I don't think we'll see ANY more airstrips other than Utes (if Utes is still being added in).  I'm still a little surprised they made Balota a military airfield rather than a Civil airfield with a hastily built military camp set up across the road.

I don't think we'll see ANY more airstrips other than Utes (if Utes is still being added in).  I'm still a little surprised they made Balota a military airfield rather than a Civil airfield with a hastily built military camp set up across the road.

When will Utes be added? Wow.

If it will, DayZ Standalone will become a beast.

If it would be possible to extend the map and also add like a panthera Island far on the south this game will become the best open world survival horror game.

No jokes.

I haven't been paying attention lately, and I've heard conflicting things about Utes.  The first was that they wanted to put the large prison on Utes, but they snuffed that idea because it just felt shoehorned in.  Two things came form that, some say that they're not gonna add Utes at all, the second is they are gonna add Utes, it just won't have the prison (which is what I think is gonna happen).  Right now Utes isn't in because it'd just take up resources and not get used.  If they are going to add it in they'll add it in probably either with vehicles (boats and aircraft) or sometime there after.

I don't think they'ed add in Panthera to the Chenarus map.  Mostly because it's a fan made map as opposed to a BI map (at least I think it is, could be wrong).  And lore wise Utes is on the Arma map South Southeast of where we play.

ArmA2_Chernarus_factbook_map.jpg

Maybe they'll add some other things in that big empty area between Utes and the mainland (floating ships more than likely), maybe they won't.

Edited by BigMike

Another airport ..yawn..more industrial..yawn..

Devs pls..

14y7aa.jpg

f4g3dl.jpg

Beans because blown VK.

• Like 2

I can see the coast in the background, i am almost 1,000 % sure rocket is not stupid enough to put a new airfield right on the coast. People would be storming bohemia with pitchforks.

djLsNYh.jpg

Edited by anothercynicalbrit
  • Like 1