senjin

Spontaneously breaking leg

So my buddies and I all spawned in some town on the east coast. Everything was looted. We all ran inland. Every building on the way was looted. We found a town. Entirely looted. We all starved to death. The end. I'm not a fan of this whole "sever hopping is bad" mantra. In the mod, things respawned, with the exception of helicopter crashes.Now, I'm not saying combat log, or any nonsense like this, but until loot respawn is reintroduced, I'll server hop all I please. And that's why you're on a pedestal, because you've deemed yourself above that, and decided that is low.

I find more loot in full servers because everyone hangs around the coast. The entire north west area is normally clean. There is another 150 or so sqkm of map to loot however.

Low pop servers you are more likely to bump into people at high val places like airfields and cities, because everyone goes there on a low pop.

• Like 1

It's the "Anti Server Hopping" mechanic that auto-kills little slimeballs like you.

You were crouching down looking under a bed? Probably in a barracks or jailhouse looting under a bunk. Psh.

And you were the ONLY one on the server? Dead giveaway.

That's greasy, and frankly, I'm happy you got what you had coming to you. Haha.

Server hopping? bro, If I server hopped I wouldn't give a shit that all my time was wasted due to a dumb bug. for the record, I was in a hospital.

Because I work with logistics. I book shipments and see that they arrive on time. This is my profession, and I am good at it.

If I'd work with deadlines for games, I'd damn well make sure to keep up in that department, too.

This argument is like telling soccer supporters to go and play like Messi if they criticize him. HE IS QUALIFIED FOR IT.

You are scheduling the transfer of goods that are already manufactured, packaged, and ready to ship. Game development is far more fluid, and contingent on more variables than a flight being delayed due to weather or a truck shipment lost in an accident.

Apples and hamburgers here, man. Not even the same food group.

And maybe i play on low pop servers to avoid getting sniped by dildos with nothing better to do from 900m away. Instantly accusing someone of something with no proof or merit just labels you a douche. Seriously lol do you just judge people randomly IRL? I bet you're one of those kids that make fun of people to make themselves feel better.

You are scheduling the transfer of goods that are already manufactured, packaged, and ready to ship. Game development is far more fluid, and contingent on more variables than a flight being delayed due to weather or a truck shipment lost in an accident.

Apples and hamburgers here, man. Not even the same food group.

+1

Game coding is not a fixed thing that you can put a fixed time table on. Each coder is different, have their own way (in a lot of cases) of getting the code in and making it work, and at the end of the day the unexpected is bound to happen; ask any game developer. They hit brick walls on a daily basis trying to get features in and in a lot of cases something expected to be a simple hour job turns into a three day effort.

Any game you see released today, if you talk to the dev team they'd ALL tell you of all these other features they had planned to have by release, and all these other features they'd WORKED on but had to be cut from the final release because of time-tables and unexpected issues along the way slowed them down from being able to get it done. 

Quite annoying these bugs but part of the game for at least a couple of more months.

Personally I hate the random sounds the most, it drives me absolutely paranoid.

"It's Alpha" cliche...... -_- 

No.  its fucking reality.  don't like it.  don't playtest.

And maybe i play on low pop servers to avoid getting sniped by dildos with nothing better to do

If you can actively make the decision to avoid high pop servers.  You can make the decision to avoid heights.

Edited by Gorvi

No one, not a single other person near me.. not even possible since i was the only person on the entire server.... I crouch down to look under a bed and get My Leg Hurts - You Are Dead.

Wtf is this wonky bullshit? I see some others have complained about it. I cant imagine it would be a difficult fix.

You seem to be under the impression that you are 'playing' the game and not doing what you should be doing, which is 'play-TESTNG'

Just had a bizarre death. Was in a barracks on the top floor room. The one with the three racks. I was between the window and the bed and I went prone to look under. Next thing I know I am dead. Turns out the act of going prone spit me out of the room and sent me plummeting to my death.

Actally same thing to happen to me, its just a bug i think, also to test this i had a friend do the same and he also died in the same spot. no worries, you wasnt sniped by anyway one XD