Sign in to follow this  
lafeasd

Soviet Russia Bit**ez

The audio is in english but the subtitles in spanish (since my subs speak it).

After the event in the airfield (which you are going to see in the intro) I decided to return since I had spawned in Berezino, only to find two guys taking fire from a sniper. We teamed up and later met a crazy russian guy, who later called his friends.

The captions with the numbers that appear in the intro translate as follows.

1st mistake: didn't kill him

2nd mistake: didn't kill a bandit (after he admitted to be trying to snipe people)

3rd mistake: being and idiot (myself, for trusting this a-hole)

Nevertheless, i'm sure you'll enjoy this one. This clip is gold.

SNIP

Edited by orlok
We don't approve of racism or the N word.
  • Like 1

The audio is in english but the subtitles in spanish (since my subs speak it).

After the event in the airfield (which you are going to see in the intro) I decided to return since I had spawned in Berezino, only to find two guys taking fire from a sniper. We teamed up and later met a crazy russian guy, who later called his friends.

This clip is gold.

SNIP

Your a bunch of racist idiots. Well done in achieving nothing. Also the hill billy needs to go back to school.

Edited by orlok

Your a bunch of racist idiots. Well done in achieving nothing. Also the hill billy needs to go back to school.

not sure if serious...

you need to cut down on those badly damaged beans sir

Edited by lafeasd

not sure if serious...

you need to cut down on those badly damaged beans sir

Are you serious about me being serious, your torturing new spawns for nothin. There are racist comments being made and also you are laughing and joking about raping people and rape in general, this group of people seem like an immature bunch of fools who i would hate to play with but love to kill.

No i am not joking.

• Like 1

Are you serious about me being serious, your torturing new spawns for nothin. There are racist comments being made and also you are laughing and joking about raping people and rape in general, this group of people seem like an immature bunch of fools who i would hate to play with but love to kill.

No i am not joking.

A valid point, indeed.

That, or you can forget everything since it's a game and enjoy the hilarious chain of events that occured in the clip.

this group of people seem like an immature bunch of fools who i would hate to play with but love to kill.

:beans: :thumbsup:

A valid point, indeed.

That, or you can forget everything since it's a game and enjoy the hilarious chain of events that occured in the clip.

Yes but i personally find it hard to enjoy the content when i am made uncomfortable by the audio. I really do see you guys messing around and that's cool but don't post this stuff online, if you are going to post stuff online then make sure there is no racism in there and also no vulgar jokes about rape. It's offensive to a wide range of people, i am not black and i have never been raped but don't assume that is the same for everyone on here.

• Like 2

Yes but i personally find it hard to enjoy the content when i am made uncomfortable by the audio. I really do see you guys messing around and that's cool but don't post this stuff online, if you are going to post stuff online then make sure there is no racism in there and also no vulgar jokes about rape. It's offensive to a wide range of people, i am not black and i have never been raped but don't assume that is the same for everyone on here.

Well said, you have my beans.

Hello there

Link me to the timcode of the offensive material please.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Hello there

Link me to the timcode of the offensive material please.

Rgds

LoK

In case link doesn't work. 6:30ish

Edited by orlok
  • Like 1

Hello there

We dont appreciate Racism and especially not the N word.

Dont post anything containing that again here.

@everyone - If you see a tube with offensive content please use the report button.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1