pjano

They need to bring back the zombie kill scoreboard and time survived message

The Debug Monitor gathered player stats, you guys had a very limited tool at your disposal.
What is needed is the Journal that achieves the same need.

http://imgur.com/a/c5Zj6#0

For the new people here you should check out JoeysLucky22's work.

• Like 1

# The MeanBeanZ nice post, thank you, I looked at this job, this is what is really needed. :D

this work is developing, or already contains within in game?
or if you have to download the part? grateful
:beans:

The MeanBeanZ,adding in standalone, in my view, will be welcome!

Personally i would really like this come back. I like the idea of knowing how long my character has survived and the number of human/zombie kills i have on a character.... without having to actually count though lol.

No stats while you're alive.

However, I'd like to see things like how long your character survived/ zombies you killed/ distance travelled/ etc. When you die it feels pointless to have been playing at all. You just start again. Having a couple of stats would at least make you go "okay, I'm going to try and beat my record".

• Like 1

I think developers wants to introduce that kind of info on the website, not onto the Hud, I think that's a good decision, I would like to see all kind of information, not just zombies killed and time survived.

The debug monitor was literally for debugging, it was never an intended "feature" of the mod, hence its removal...

I don't want to be that entitled gamer guy. But...if a feature is really enjoyed by the playerbase...shouldn't it be considered important? I understand if you don't want it to be too easy to know that stuff, for immersion and what not. The way I think of it is this- What if you were that lunatic in a zombie apocalypse, or Gimli, and you counted off every time you wasted a zombie, or even a person. It's not entirely unbelievable. I think a valid option would be a way to craft a notebook/diary/journal that you didn't necessarily have to edit manually (because one could use the paper and pen to do that). Instead, you would have the option to "Update Journal" which would be an automated process that added your kills, time alive, etc. 

Edited by VPPTrue

I like this idea and find it wellcome in any form (from basic info to elaborate). I would also like to see a server counter for zs killed, maxing out at 6billion :p

Hud would look out of place, but journal, or info displayed at start up screen are valid options to me.