Sign in to follow this  
guppy22143

My First Press Vest

Found it in the top room of the tech building at Balota Airfield.

FUCK YEAH!

ZbQjlbL.jpg

• Like 3

Nice, my first press vest was prestine and at swaf, I had only been playing for a few hours. A few days later, I died at that same airfield by a sniper and his friends (they new guy I was grouped up with got away unharmed).

So basicly my first press vest didn't save my life, it helped my by a distraction to save another's.

ah you lucky bastard, I have a badly damaged anti stab vest  :( currently looking for a pristine or worn one, or a press vest, alas, good find!

My first (and only) press vest came out of a police station somewhere I can't remember the name of. I walked outside, got hit by a zombie and bled out because lack of bandages or a shirt i could rip up.

Good find! Still have never seen one yet myself.

Today I ran to the NWAF.. in one sweep (on US West 4-057?) from the North end to the middle of the airfield, not including the firestation/atc or anything further south

I found:

LRS - worn

RDS (x2, different versions) - Pristine both

PU Scope - Pristine

M4, then found next to each other in the same hanger - pristine MP handguard and buttstock + 3 coupled mags

1911 w/2 mags

FNX w/1 mag

Amphibia w/2mags (all mags found separate from pistols)

..passed up on an SKS and a Mosin. I just got so overwhelmed by the loot I found in less than about 30 minutes that I just logged out and went and did other things. LOL :P

All the vests have the same protection btw dunno why people are after the press ones. Btw the anti-stab one is the worst as it absorbs less damage and it doesn't work against stabs. Just letting you know and gj on finding a press vest :D

Always cool to find rare items, but its another item that is believed to be more valuable then it is. Like a Ballistics helmet. I'd rather have a unique character than play CoD, and risk dying to a glancing hit from a mosin at 500 meters, an m4 at 100, or a damaged pistol.