Sign in to follow this  
DMack

Zombies: Does anyone else find it annoying....

That Zeds now 1-shot ruin vests and jackets?

It's like they don't appreciate our fashion sense...."brainsssss.....brainsss....woah human, that looks terrible BAM!!! RUINED......okay /fixt.....brainnnssss....braiinnnnnnnnnnssssss." 

So annoying. I'm now forced to snipe people in the kneecaps to avoid ruining their vests....

I've been hit plenty by the new zombies, but they have yet to 1-shot ruin clothing. I've got ruined clothing on account of them when I first encountered them after the new patch, but it took several hits for them to do that. They don't do that anymore, because they are lucky if they get 1 hit on me. If they hit you several times, you can only blame yourself.

And I doubt anyone that lets his cloth get ruined by zombies on a regular basis is skilled enough to snipe anyone in the kneecaps. Nice try though.

So annoying. I'm now forced to snipe people in the kneecaps to avoid ruining their vests....

I know, it is so stupid that a sniper round going right through a vest ruins it...

• Like 1

It's like they don't appreciate our fashion sense...."brainsssss.....brainsss....woah human, that looks terrible BAM!!! RUINED......okay /fixt.....brainnnssss....braiinnnnnnnnnnssssss." 

I don't quite understand what we have here... So are you angry that zombies ruin vests(1), or that you ruin the vests or your victims(2)?

1. Never seen that happen to me. Usually when I get hit by a zombie it has absolutely no effect on my gear, just the health.

2. I will not go deeper into that one.

[EDIT]

Also, you cannot be "forced" in to doing something which you probably are unable to do. The two contradict each other.

Edited by retro19

Forced to shoot them in the leg? clean headshot, loot, move onto next bandit :)

I've been hit plenty by the new zombies, but they have yet to 1-shot ruin clothing. I've got ruined clothing on account of them when I first encountered them after the new patch, but it took several hits for them to do that. They don't do that anymore, because they are lucky if they get 1 hit on me. If they hit you several times, you can only blame yourself.

And I doubt anyone that lets his cloth get ruined by zombies on a regular basis is skilled enough to snipe anyone in the kneecaps. Nice try though.

They're one-shot ruining clothing now, you are incorrect. Maybe you're just so uber skilled and never get hit by zombies like you just said, so maybe you haven't realized it yet.

No, they don't hit me several times, they're lucky if they hit me once but that's all it takes now.

And yes, I can snipe people in the legs. :) Headshots are more risky as sometimes the bullet drop causes chest hits and I HATE ruining vests if I don't have to.

I don't quite understand what we have here... So are you angry that zombies ruin vests(1), or that you ruin the vests or your victims(2)?

1. Never seen that happen to me. Usually when I get hit by a zombie it has absolutely no effect on my gear, just the health.

2. I will not go deeper into that one.

[EDIT]

Also, you cannot be "forced" in to doing something which you probably are unable to do. The two contradict each other.

Sorry if this wasn't clear. I'm annoyed that I now have to take special care when killing my victims as to not ruin their jackets/vests because im finding myself more often in need of them due to the new zombies ruining my own.

I've had my shirt ruined a few times after relatively short melee combats, but never my vest or its contents.

Hrm....I'm starting to question myself. Maybe I just got really unlucky and am making assumptions....

It literally happened 3 times in a row. Bunch of zombies swarm me, 1 of them manages to hit me one time before I can axe them down, and each time I look and my vest and/or tssko jacket is completely ruined along with some of the contents inside....

Maybe it was a fluke but it happened 3 times in a row and each with just 1 shot.