Sign in to follow this  
HiddenPuppy

Fedoras

a special tipping animation would be awesome.

Also weed, to cultivate. (And smoke)

yes to both of these

*tips hat while blowing blunt smoke*

QqBK0VY.gif

a part of my soul became complete upon witnessing this.

a part of my soul became complete upon witnessing this.

There's a part of me deep down, raging inside. I want nothing more then to drag this piggy out of his trailer, away from the safety of /r/realgirls, have him bite the curb, and beat his teeth out on the concrete with his keyboard.

Anyone know a good shrink?

One of the oldest medicines known to man. Fits better than booze. Booze dehydrates you and causes all sorts of problems.

Alcohol has so many more survival functions, it isn't even funny.

Alcohol:

-disinfectant (medical, etc)

- liquid calories

-water treatment

-fuel for stoves/lanterns

-solvent

-cleaning material

-trade good

-painkiller

Weed:

-painkiller

-makes you smell like a motherfucker

• Like 1

So does weed. Common symptoms are neglect of personal hygiene. Inability to speak of anything other then weed. Mass urge and intake of nearby junk food. Questionable sexual partners. I could go on and on. I to once suffered from this, then I discovered dark brew. Nothing finer.

And don't act like you haven't thrown it in a uggo when you've been high....

Sure, officer, sure.

Fedora + Poncho then we can ALL be Clint Eastwood

We need sombreros and ponchos, and bullet bandoliers. Until then the game lacks a proper bandit outfit.

Fallout 3 Wanders Edition.  Fallout New Vegas took inspiration with jet, psycho, slasher, hydra, etc after Wanders Edition introduced weed and other drugs.  Obsidian just couldn't call the drugs actual names due to rating bullshit.  It added a new dynamic to play style and was fairly realistic.  Raiders had drugs.  It made sense.  Twitchy NPC's gained more substance.  Some wanderers gave into addiction.  Players could cook jet.  Usage was balanced and fun at the same time  Taking that pill to get you through battle yet face the consequences trippin back to town while ghouls and mercs ghost on you.

Doing it all with a fedora is all style.

Until they include a sanity system... and the effects of weed become similar to the effects of drinking bleach. You die. Not because of a zombie initially, but because you saw one, thought "Woha duah" and tripped over your backpack you forgot you'd laid down a moment earlier thus making a bunch of can-of-beans rattling noise because you were prepped for the munchies and just lay there watching it come closer to nahm your face off. This is where the game will then teach you that reading one of the many books such as 'a vindication of the rights of women' (found it laying in a house a few days ago :P) was the better of the two plans, or you know, socialize.

Weed alone doesn't make you goofy like that.  Reading one of the books sounds like a joint thing..  Flat surfaces for rolling in a safe area and all...

Adding In Ciggerettes however, has my full suport.

This or weed will simply not happen in this game. Serves no purpose and frankly isnt a good thing in a game imo.

We need sombreros and ponchos, and bullet bandoliers. Until then the game lacks a proper bandit outfit.

Agreed, now that would be fun!