ProTECK

[Petition] Password or Kick permissions for SA servers !

Mot de Passe de coup Autorisé ous!

( Dis: Nous Avons Besoin de Contrôle )

Salut, la Communauté Tout Entière DayZ autonome

Je Ouvrir cette pétition Verser Avoir l'autorisation de modérer nos Serveurs ous l'enfermer.

Trouve No surf de Poste DE Djé Ayant CE Sujet MAIS BEAUCOUP DE verry Gens veulent Qué Les Administrateurs disposent des Autorisations non des coups blocage ous.

Le Probleme n'avons Environnement Qué BNO Pas ONU DE droits. payeurs Appel à serveur non ous n'avons UNO Pas le droit de le modérer. (Cool)

# Vous pouvez NE Pas éffectuer Les actions de Votre serveur de Suivantes

* Sans coup-Joueurs Juste la cause de de de

Réponse: Avec ACHETEZ ACHETEZ ACHETEZ Avec Avec Achetez avec Qu'est-CE provoquent des qu'une Juste pour vous?

# Vous pouvez éffectuer Les actions Votre serveur sur Suivantes 

*  Joueurs de coup de pied (le harcèlement, la tricherie, L'exploitation de bugs) 

SOYEZ conscient Qué CELA peut marcher sur Une Ligne amende, et si vous etes reconnu Verser Être enfreint cette Règle A Votre 

serveur peut etre desactivé JUSQU'A CE Que le Problème peut Être Résolu.

Réponse: ? Et Commentaire Nous Savons Que le joueur Cheat / Usebug / Hack et intervenant Nous le prouver?

Repondre 2: Où te SONT Les Règles d'interdiction?

PARTAGEZ partout Où Vous voulez!

Facebook

Youtube

Email

Autres ...

(60Euro/per mounth Verser juste peut dire «J'ai un serveur de DayZ?)

Edited by ProTECK

Private servers connected to public hive is essentially what you're asking for?

The answer to that starts with an N and ends with an O

• Like 10

Sorry, but you're hosting a public hive server so you gotta follow the rules man.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 4

If it was possible to do it, you could easily gear up on your private server then move into a populate open server and take advantage of it...

NO!

• Like 3

Renting servers on a public hive is a mess to begin with. I don't know why they thought this was a good idea. Yeah it saves money I suppose but theres tons (possible hundreds) of empty or nearly empty servers. Most of them not privately rented.

Edited by Flembo

Wait for them private hives these kids er' always talkin about these days.

Edited by Geckofrog7

I think you have every right to moderate your own server. You can kick people who are exploiting, you can remove cheaters, racists, flamers, and so on.

What you do not have, is the ability to kick people willy-nilly and turn your server into a private loot farm. The reason you cannot do this is because it is unfair to the people who have to work hard for their own gear, and loot farmers just jump on busy servers and slaughter everyone.

I hope this gave you some insight.

Wait for them private hives these kids er' always talkin about these days.

That is what OP wants but on public so.. no.

also nice C & C sig

I understand you like are all players. the problem is that only bandits have having fun on the game white freekill. and for other players ??? just pay the game for spawn kill ? 

Edited by ProTECK

I understand you like freekill. the problem is that there is that freekiller having fun. and for other players ???

I don't even...?

Edited by Geckofrog7

And for this ? 

#You may not perform the following actions on your server
 * Kick players without just cause

Reply: What is a just cause for you ?

#You may perform the following actions on your server 
 * Kick abusive players (harassment, cheating, exploiting bugs) 
Be aware that this can tread a fine line, and if you are found to be violating this rule your 
server may be disabled until the issue can be addressed.

Reply: And how we know that the player Cheat/Usebug/Hack ? and how we prove it ?
Reply 2: Where is the ban rules ?

Something have a answer ? how to know and how to proved?

I understand you like freekill. the problem is that there is that freekiller having fun. and for other players ???

Not being rude, but I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying, you should use Google translate if English isn't your first language.

I think you are arguing that PVP'ers are the only ones getting enjoyment from the game. You are proposing that there should be PVE servers. In this case, I would argue what would the point in the game be? You get gear and run around doing nothing for hours? PVP might not be your cup of tea, but it is a part of DayZ, that is the game that you paid for , and the game you are playing.

I think you have every right to moderate your own server. You can kick people who are exploiting, you can remove cheaters, racists, flamers, and so on.

What you do not have, is the ability to kick people willy-nilly and turn your server into a private loot farm. The reason you cannot do this is because it is unfair to the people who have to work hard for their own gear, and loot farmers just jump on busy servers and slaughter everyone.

I hope this gave you some insight.

How a proved ?

And i dont want to make it private for the loot or restart or all ither thigns that we are note autorized to can doo, but we dont can play RP on the servers. and the reason is that people love comming for playing freekill and all the players begin to shoot unstuff and other tupid thing just ffor fun in place to play the game in Rp.

Sorry if you dont undestand it but i try to make that the rule change. the reason is that people repport the servers that kick him any things and we (Admins) dont can prove for wat we have kicked him.

Forrelist

Not for PVE   (Lol i know wat for game DayZ is)

Yes super google shit

i'm french

Edited by ProTECK

i dont have try it

Edited by ProTECK

If it was possible to do it, you could easily gear up on your private server then move into a populate open server and take advantage of it...

NO!

Which is what everyone does anyway. The only difference is he's paying $70+US/month for it, we're not.

ITT:

Hypocrites.

Forrelist

Not for PVE   (Lol i know wat for game DayZ is)

Yes super google shit

i'm french

I not sure I follow then. If you don't want a PVP server, and it isn't a PVE server you want, then what does that leave? Roleplay? You can roleplay as much as you like I suppose, so long as you accept the fact that other players will always try to kill you and that HAS to be a part of the server you host.

You don't have to be at Airstrips/Cities, that should cut down your chances of getting killed significantly, and you say that you aren't in it for the loot, so theres no need to be at the above two locations anyway.

Oh and

Which is what everyone does anyway. The only difference is he's paying $70+US/month for it, we're not.

ITT:

Hypocrites.

I would watch who you are calling a hypocrite. Not everyone server hops for gear :)

Edited by Forrelist
  • Like 2

I would watch who you are calling a hypocrite. Not everyone server hops for gear :)

lol k

• Like 2

okey i undestand its not dayz standalone but STAYALONE

Reason: The any people to have fun now is Bandits Players.

I want just make this game playable on my server and its not sitting position that you resounds its. that the reason why i comming ask for a password.

Edited by ProTECK

No get the fuck out.

When private servers are officially supported, you can do it. Until then, play the game like everyone else. >>>

okey i undestand its not dayz standalone but STAYALONE

Reason: The any people to have fun now is Bandits Players.

I want just make this game playable.

You want make grammar readable?

Edited by Applejaxc

Ben si t'est polo Contenu mec, tu traduira toi même Tout CE Que J'ai envie de dire ...

Want to French Translate? NP 

I just want to know now how I can know that a player is cheating or failure or Hack administrator dayz not a member who say wat he wants.

added: and I make the effort to write to you in English

Edited by ProTECK