GeordieMarv

Surrounded in Berezino

Myself and 2 clan mates were in Berezino, suddenly we notice that we have a squad of about 10 guys coming at the 3 of us.

It's a good fight, and we take a good few of them with us! I get 3 of them before I get killed with a cracking headshot.

All in all, I think the 3 of us killed 6 of the 10.

• Like 8

That toon looks familiar...

Did you recently shoot a down coat clad bambi in Berenzino? :P

Not that I recall matey, we never shoot bambis...well unless they run up to us ignoring warnings and try to knock us out.

We generally leave them alone, unless they don't leave us alone.

Epic vid! You guys gave them a run for their money for sure. Watched the whole thing!

Too bad their whole clan had duped gear. 

Edited by Esolu
  • Like 2

Epic vid! You guys gave them a run for their money for sure. Watched the whole thing!

Too bad their whole clan had duped gear.

Thanks man, appreciate the comments.

Yeah, we kinda noticed something was off to be honest. As after we all died, and we got back there...there was already about 6 of them back there. All with the same blue UN helmets on etc. We assumed that the ones that survived had somehow duped gear for when the others got back. But we can't be sure...maybe they just got to their corpses and looted them? Bit fishy how they ALL had the same gear though :(

Edited by GeordieMarv
  • Like 2

Yeah definetly duped stuff. Btw your communication is quite good, chilled and direct.

• Like 2

Yeah definetly duped stuff. Btw your communication is quite good, chilled and direct.

HA! Thanks for your kind comments. It's not always like that. Sometimes TS is a bit hectic.

We have played the MOD for 18 months too. And also play ArmA etc. So we are ok at comms.

Hardly a pro clan like some though. We play for fun. Sometimes I swear too much though! It's the adrenaline of this game.

Never known anything like DayZ for getting the blood/paranoia flowing!

Edited by GeordieMarv
  • Like 1

Great job non-the-less. All those dupers... You did take care of a couple of 'em.  :thumbsup:

Lol'd at the dead man click  :lol: good vid, worth watching.  Id like to highlight something you dont see very often in dayz; when you got killed you didnt rage, you payed a compliment.  Subscribed for that alone, looking forward to more content :)

• Like 3

'Come outside..'
Yeah right! Cool vid man  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

haha liked that vid to be honest, the fact your not bothered about losing the gear makes it alot more exciting as fire fights like that are awesome to watch, i have not been in one that size as of yet but im waiting haha. 

Great watch :)

• Like 1

haha liked that vid to be honest, the fact your not bothered about losing the gear makes it alot more exciting as fire fights like that are awesome to watch, i have not been in one that size as of yet but im waiting haha. 

Great watch :)

Thanks a lot for your kind words man, I'm new to making game capture vids. So I have a lot to learn.

'Come outside..'

Yeah right! Cool vid man  :thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind comments. I know right, like we are going to go outside just to get shot in the head instantly.

• Like 1

fire fights like that are awesome to watch, i have not been in one that size as of yet but im waiting haha. 

Its the adrenaline rush that gets me after a fight like that, sometimes I have to walk away from the computer my hands are shaking so bad  :lol:

how the fuck was that guy on top of the shed? The one next to the big tin one? did he glitch through a wall?

Anyways, nice vid, 1st PERSON FUCK YEAH.

So bored of all these vids of people 3rd person lookin over walls over ledges. This fight would have been so different in 3rd

• Like 1

how the fuck was that guy on top of the shed? The one next to the big tin one? did he glitch through a wall?

Anyways, nice vid, 1st PERSON FUCK YEAH.

So bored of all these vids of people 3rd person lookin over walls over ledges. This fight would have been so different in 3rd

Thanks for your comments man, appreciated!

You know, a clan member also pointed that out to me. It didn't occur to me until I watched the video back about 5 times. How the fuok did he get up there??

We even went to see if there was anyway to get up on to there tonight. The only way is to glitch through the wall apparently. So I take pride in now knowing they had to resort to glitching through the wall onto the roof to kill me.

And to think, I even congratulated him for the headshot that killed me. :(

Edited by GeordieMarv

Yeah, we kinda noticed something was off to be honest. As after we all died, and we got back there...there was already about 6 of them back there. All with the same blue UN helmets on etc. We assumed that the ones that survived had somehow duped gear for when the others got back. But we can't be sure...maybe they just got to their corpses and looted them? Bit fishy how they ALL had the same gear though :(

Yeah bit odd that isn't it, like how a freshspawn-clothed character has a Mosin with pristine/worn LRS, PU scope, compensator, a ton of ammo, a 1911 with a mythical mag, and a makeshift backpack. Funny also that your mate, with almost the same clothes, also had a 1911 with mythical mag and a makeshift backpack.

Bit fishy that.

• Like 1

Yeah bit odd that isn't it, like how a freshspawn-clothed character has a Mosin with pristine/worn LRS, PU scope, compensator, a ton of ammo, a 1911 with a mythical mag, and a makeshift backpack. Funny also that your mate, with almost the same clothes, also had a 1911 with mythical mag and a makeshift backpack.

Bit fishy that.

Huh? My character had been alive for days, the loot I had took days to get (sticks, ropes n burlap for bag, compensator etc). Just because I had a t-shirt on and jeans...doesn't make me a fresh spawn. As for the m1911 comment...did you actually watch the video? Where I give him my pistol? It's hardly a mythical mag. Watch the video where I put the pistol on the floor @ 1m 34s. The mag is in there. :) It's hardly my fault if DayZ decided to say there isn't a mag in their when it's in your hands is it.

And the only fresh spawn in that video is one of my clan mates. Which is why he asks if anyone has a spare gun, as he has a fnx pistol but no mag. So I give him my pistol with a mag to save him chambering one round everytime. I'm only wearing a t-shirt because my beloved green raincoat got ruined.

The only item we both have that are the same is the improvised backpack. Hardly the crime of the century.

Edited by GeordieMarv

Bit fishy that.

kQGlLWf.png

• Like 1