bajt3l

Admin rights

I have a few reservations. Most servers are paid out of pocket player who form clans or communities by purchasing the server so they want to be able to play, so why have prohibited the people who are not disposed of in the community? Servers are not cheap and in spite of all the demands required to use them, you really only cared about money and not the welfare of the player?

Please explain.

I think he is complaining that server owners don't have admin maps and such.

Nope, if I put modt like kick players to make room for clan players when server is full u get warning for this message, why? Players who pay for server cant play on it in the first line?

I think he is complaining that server owners don't have admin maps and such.

I would have thought Jim.

Nope, if I put modt like kick players to make room for clan players when server is full u get warning for this message, why? Players who pay for server cant play on it in the first line?

So......

Well this is disabled cause too many people used the servers to loot farm and kicked any non group players

Yeah but in this case, is no point to buy servers for community if players who pay for it cant reserve slots, every game can have this option but not dayz? Specially now when is lot of bugs people stuck in walls etc. And slots are not cheap.

Kicking bugged players?Anyway I didnt recive answer for my first post, why I cant put message like: we kick players for make a room for clan members?

That why I ask creators of the game not game hosters. Gameservers want to ban server for those messages,when I ask them they said I should ask in here but no people who type: i can rhis or that on my server.

so you are complaining about the rules of using a server, which you had to accept BEFORE you rent the server?

i dont get the point. so im buying a car, the seller tells me, there is no engine in this car. i make the contract anyway and buy the car. after a while i go back to the seller and complain that there is no engine in this car.

i know its annoying to host a server atm, because of the serverhosting rules. but that is the point you had to accept before you rent the server. so its fail. sorry if you dont agree with this terms, you can just stop hosting the server

Edited by newguyzombie

Kicking bugged players?Anyway I didnt recive answer for my first post, why I cant put message like: we kick players for make a room for clan members?

Because that's against the server hosting rules, take a look right here.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158966-dayz-standalone-server-hosting-rules-server-reporting/

Also hid comments, that are against rule #9 and shall keep doing that without warning.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/153786-forum-rules-roles-and-guidelines/

So I should left ppl who dont pay for server, and told to ppl who paid that they need to wait for empty slot? No point at all, paying for server because I want to play on it, and the msg should be a info for players who dont paid, if server is full I must have right to kick a player who didnt paid because i need a room for player who paid. Make servers private than.

I think the OP is griping over the fact that as the person who is renting the server he is unable to set a whitelist restriction so that only the people (read "community") who have contributed to the cost of it can play on it exclusively.

My answer is that because the game is in Alpha and was primarily released for bug finding and feed back purposes, the devs have restricted actions that may ultimately have a detrimental effect to the long term development of the game because everybody would do it and it would make getting reliable network data incredibly difficult.

Edited by =FOX= Damocles

Ok than u just lost the customer, because if u paid money for console u dont wanna someone else do decide what u should play on it. Same server, if its full of players, who paid for it then they want to decide who can use it, if not make them free then like other developers, and u can decide about players. Thank for answer.

Ok than u just lost the customer, because if u paid money for console u dont wanna someone else do decide what u should play on it. Same server, if its full of players, who paid for it then they want to decide who can use it, if not make them free then like other developers, and u can decide about players. Thank for answer.

The DayZ-Dev-Team does not get the money you're paying for your server, you are only paying for the game and that money goes towards the DayZ-Team. You can play the game without getting your own server.

You're renting servers from Gameserver-providers. You are paying them money and they're advertising the fact that they are bound to certain rules you have agreed prior to having to pay for a server.

There will be private servers when the time comes, for now they are not allowed, as they will most likely just be abused. You shall come back when these private hive shards are opened for business.