8ates

Mugging off Dickheads!

That, my friend, WAS PURE GOLD. Thanks for posting it! I haven't lolled so much fer ages. 'AVE IT! Keep em coming please :thumbsup:  

I like the fact that you pushed him off the roof.  Good stuff!

Well now the people in my office are wondering why Im sitting here laughing at my screen. Great video.

Lmfao, 2 people get spotter 22's with no clip and think they are all mighty, I have gotten shot from a full clip and didn't even bleed haha.

Amazing kill.

Playing rooftop sniper with a (magless) .22 sporter. We need a top 10 of most stupid things done by players in DayZ, as this one is currently on first place.

That, my friend, WAS PURE GOLD. Thanks for posting it! I haven't lolled so much fer ages. 'AVE IT! Keep em coming please :thumbsup:  

Haha cheers man!

this is INCREDIBLE

You crack me up Bates

Cheers lads!!!

Somebody broke my legs before and whilst on the roof 2 guys kept me hostage, when they were attracted by fresh spawns i stole a the stuff to make a splint and crept away whilst they were hip fireing like chuck norris....anyway i found my self a baseball bat went back up to find them still shooting, i knocked one of them out and took his gear and killed te other one.

I was pretty proud until a group of fresh spawns charged upstairs and beat me to death i was shouting 'guys im the one who killed them' the only response i got was 'thats it b!tch...keep crying'.......thgis is why i love to play dayz, anything can happen...anyway great video. great use of the english language lad XD ;)

Well now the people in my office are wondering why Im sitting here laughing at my screen. Great video.

Haaaahaha awesome! Cheers man.

• Like 1

Somebody broke my legs before and whilst on the roof 2 guys kept me hostage, when they were attracted by fresh spawns i stole a the stuff to make a splint and crept away whilst they were hip fireing like chuck norris....anyway i found my self a baseball bat went back up to find them still shooting, i knocked one of them out and took his gear and killed te other one.

I was pretty proud until a group of fresh spawns charged upstairs and beat me to death i was shouting 'guys im the one who killed them' the only response i got was 'thats it b!tch...keep crying'.......thgis is why i love to play dayz, anything can happen...anyway great video. great use of the english language lad XD ;)

No way, brilliant! 

• Like 1

No way, brilliant! 

you will have to get your arse on sometime for a game chap...team up on hardcore. i just reset my charcter

Hilarious stuff :D  here, have some beans

Thanks a lot man!  :)

Funny as! HAVE SOME BEANS!

Thanks man!

this stuff is totally awesome. nicely done.

this stuff is totally awesome. nicely done.

Thanks. Subscribe! I will be doing more  :)