Sign in to follow this  
furynation

Gas masks

i wear my gasmask with a cowboy hat and i play the "hero" style

well then, you're doing it wrong innit..

I never really worn the gasmasks because of them clipping all over the place.

I like my character looking nice.

NZ beret + rocket (endgame) aviators

Mhmmmmmm  :lol:

But yeah, I KOS gasmaks wearers. They be scary.

Are they going to eventually fix that to where we can wear them again in that combo? Because it seemed like a logical combination especially for a zombie apocalypse scene. Otherwise i see no reason why they took it out. The clown mask and stuff still clip badly through allot of other helmets.

I got rid of the gas mask a few toons ago, i've been sporting the burlap sac for a few weeks. (looks like a scare crow) but at least I match..lol

mUHXlgh.jpg

Sharp item + Burlap sack + spraypaint (optional) = strang-2.jpg

Edited by Zalvager

Are they going to eventually fix that to where we can wear them again in that combo? Because it seemed like a logical combination especially for a zombie apocalypse scene. Otherwise i see no reason why they took it out. The clown mask and stuff still clip badly through allot of other helmets.

That would be telling :)

I used to wear them simply because it looked hella cool with a ballistic helmet, but since the general perception of people wearing gas masks is pretty much what you said, I stopped that as I'm not hostile.

^^ This. Dumped it yesterday on reading too many KoS stories for those who wears them!

^^ This. Dumped it yesterday on reading too many KoS stories for those who wears them!

Dude you cant wear the ballistic gasmask combo atm anyways. Next thing you know ppl are going to get boners for killing ppl with ballistic helmets and respirators on.