DeadRekoning

"My leg hurts... You are dead!"

Eating bell peppers. Drinking beer. Running through a random forest.  Looting a barracks.  Breathing.  All result, eventually, in the spontaneous "My leg hurts.  You are dead!"

I know this is a bug. I'm not getting sniped, poisoned, or having an allergic reaction; but this bug is so terrible.  Should I just stop playing?

Should I just stop playing?

if it annoys you, yes.

I suggest waiting for beta, no sense in pissing yourself off. :)

Because it will do it time and time again..

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 6

I guess that leg pain, was, (pun coming) Killing you.

• Like 3

I guess that leg pain, was, (pun coming) Killing you.

*readies flamethrower*

• Like 1

Eating bell peppers. Drinking beer. Running through a random forest.  Looting a barracks.  Breathing.  All result, eventually, in the spontaneous "My leg hurts.  You are dead!"

I know this is a bug. I'm not getting sniped, poisoned, or having an allergic reaction; but this bug is so terrible.  Should I just stop playing?

Yeah, that bug you tripped over was mighty big. I saw another one of them in Svetlojarsk. I think it's some kind of beetle...

• Like 4

Seems to me like you were running around almost dead with a fractured leg and got one shotted by a zed, no?

Edit: Ahhhh, must be somekind of invisible wall or something that noms your char, I've had a similar experience falling down a hill and glitching into a rock that killed me in the same way.

Edited by Amias Free

I check the forums after every update. If all the responses are "OMGWTF FUK U ROKET U GAY F4GT I KILED IN GAME U SUK FUK U FUK U" I stop playing. When another update comes out that says:

Changelog:

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

Fixed random death bug #

then I'll play for 1-3 hours and stop playing for another two updates.

EDIT NEVER MIND.

Edited by Jfiles

EDIT NEVER MIND.

Aw I want to know. :( Please?

Aw I want to know. :( Please?

the guy wasn't really complaining as you said the whole FUK U thing. He was just sharing his experience XD then i realized you weren't getting at that/

I must be doing something terribly wrong.  Never been killed from ladders, no random deaths, no random spawning on the coast.  My game is broken, devs please fix it so I can have all the bugs that everyone throws around the forums.

• Like 7

the guy wasn't really complaining as you said the whole FUK U thing. He was just sharing his experience XD then i realized you weren't getting at that/

Oh yeah. No no I understand the OP was very straightforward and polite (even said he enjoyed the game). I was getting at the other people who can't make it to 5 posts before getting banned (the admins, by the way, suck at their jobs if I'm at... what? 4 thousand something?? And I'm STILL here!)

• Like 2

Oh yeah. No no I understand the OP was very straightforward and polite (even said he enjoyed the game). I was getting at the other people who can't make it to 5 posts before getting banned (the admins, by the way, suck at their jobs if I'm at... what? 4 thousand something?? And I'm STILL here!)

one day i shall reach that number. one dya....

• Like 1

I must be doing something terribly wrong.  Never been killed from ladders, no random deaths, no random spawning on the coast.  My game is broken, devs please fix it so I can have all the bugs that everyone throws around the forums.

.. strangely.. and not sarcastically either.. this.

When I first joined I was being killed by invisible zombies, getting yellow/red chained every 15-20 minutes or so; glitching through the floors of buildings often to my death(though I still dread going into the huge apartment buildings.. they still cause issues <.< and keep eating my stuff when I lay things down in them... bah.) then I ended up tweaking my firewall and can honestly say I haven't experienced a single game-killing bug since.

No invisible zombies, no yellow chaining, no red chaining unless it's at the start of a session or when the server is restarting, no laggy inventory with items disappearing, no random deaths, no issues with stairs or ladders, the ONLY bug I've had was my own fault for drawing a weapon while crouched beside the apartment buildings railing to try to see if that figure in the distance was a person or a zombie.. ended up teleporting 2 feet past the railing to fall to my death, I presume because my character chose to do the 'run forward while drawing weapon' move and well.. the railing told him to just take a assassins creed leap of faith, it'd be more fun. Lying railing.

I would assume one of two bugs. You got shot and didnt hear it (sound bug). The game lost you and you 'fell' far enough to die (lag).

• Like 2

I got smashed by a zed the other day and it came up with "my leg hurts"... then something like "I feel pain in my leg", so I took a morphine injection and all was fixed.

I feel for ya, not an easy thing to have happen for sure

Ive had painful legs yesterday (wasn't dead yet.. but i still have to login and check) and i fear it may have been a lag issue.

I was inside a building, crouched. As other times happened, while performing actions in crouched position sometime casuses my char to fall through floors / walls. So, i was on 1st floor, and i tried drink a soda => i dropped outside, fearing for death - nothing happened. I ran away and i got lag warnings (yellow or red icons). Then, several minutes later (i was sitting inside a barn just doing nothing but organizing my inventory): "Your leg is painful.". I think that fall actually hurt my legs but i was notified with pretty much delay

Edited by brazorf

I logged in, applied a splint => You've fixed your fracture.

Seems like i got a fracture but i had not the red status indicator.