Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

Campsite Locations

I'm looking to find all campsite/tent locations. Not the ones at Tent City in Balota/NWAF.

I have found three so far.

There is one right below NWAF, inbetween Vybor and the southern gate.

One at Krutoy Cap.

Another at Pik Kozlovo [the mountain between Cherno and Elektro].

If anyone can refer me to any other campsite/tent locations, please post them. Thanks.

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 1

Do you have screenshots of these?

They're floating around on the forums, Somewhere.

You've named the 3 I know for sure, Fairly sure I found one a bit eastish of Stary though, Near some ruined buildings/castle thing close to altar, I think.

Do you have screenshots of these?

I have screens as well as video.

They're floating around on the forums, Somewhere.

You've named the 3 I know for sure, Fairly sure I found one a bit eastish of Stary though, Near some ruined buildings/castle thing close to altar, I think.

Is it that burned out town with the helo in it and the busted up church? I have video of that town but forgot where it was. Definitely need to revisit it.

there is a "tent" don't know if it counts as a campsite... at the little two-buildings with the long-dock/pier by elektro

also there are tents and campfire sites in the military base locations such as balota and nwaf military camps

there is a "tent" don't know if it counts as a campsite... at the little two-buildings with the long-dock/pier by elektro

also there are tents and campfire sites in the military base locations such as balota and nwaf military camps

That is exactly what I'm looking for. Maybe I should have clarified better. Is that one behind a rock next to the road? If it is, I've found that one already [Pik Kozlovo]. If not, I'll take a look anyway as I found a tent in between Elektro and Cherno when SA first dropped and haven't been able to find it since.

I'm not looking for the ones in Tent City at Balota/NWAF. Just the random tents placed around Chernarus. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Appreciated.

Ugh, does it matter? They don't spawn shit anymore.

I'm not looking for loot. I'm looking for tent/campsite locations that are hidden throughout Chernarus. 

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 1

That is exactly what I'm looking for. Maybe I should have clarified better. Is that one behind a rock next to the road? If it is, I've found that one already [Pik Kozlovo]. If not, I'll take a look anyway as I found a tent in between Elektro and Cherno when SA first dropped and haven't been able to find it since.

I'm not looking for the ones in Tent City at Balota/NWAF. Just the random tents placed around Chernarus. hanks for taking the time to reply. Appreciated.

I'm not looking for loot. I'm looking for tent/campsite locations that are hidden throughout Chernarus. 

Oh, well I wish I could help. I've only ever seen the ones you've mentioned.

the one near the long pier is behind a tree and near the water line almost, closer to the buildings than the pier i could screen it next time i spawn south east

Edited by pacific_coast

Oh, well I wish I could help. I've only ever seen the ones you've mentioned.

No problem. Thanks for replying and if you run across any, just drop back in and let me know. Take care.

the one near the long pier is behind a tree and near the water line almost, closer to the buildings than the pier i could screen it next time i spawn south east

Great, maybe that is the one I missed. If you find the time, please do take a snap for me. Thanks for the information.

• Like 1

also im diggin the zen vibes man

you are my bizzaro form