Sign in to follow this  
EgoBusta

What about a belt holster?

I know they have the shoulder holster but what about a belt you can wear that has a holster so You can save space but still have a sidearm. I carry a pistol with Me along with My main rifles but I just think it would be cool if You can wear the UK vests and something that holds just a hand gun.

• Like 2

Personally I'd like a leg holster if they go that route but either would be ok with me.

Sadly I think they will view it as we already have enough storage on a character

• Like 1

Yeah a leg holster would be even better. I think its kinda stupid that You cannot wear the UK vest and the shoulder holster at the same time.

You would still need space for extra clips for the hand guns as well.

Personally I'd like a leg holster if they go that route but either would be ok with me.

Sadly I think they will view it as we already have enough storage on a character

I would love a leg holster, but like you said, either would be good. They could just make them so you can have only 1 holster at a time. I hope they don't view this as more storage, I only use courier or improvised backpacks mostly and it's by choice. Oh well, we'll see.

What about a peg leg? 

peg_leg_by_souljah01-d49h51b.jpg^ rumored new female player skins.. 

• Like 1

What about a peg leg? 

peg_leg_by_souljah01-d49h51b.jpg^ rumored new female player skins.. 

would you be able to shoot with it?

would you be able to shoot with it?

Definitely...

grindhouse_mcgowan_large.jpg

Could it also be a mosin?

Currently I think the devs feel that could be a bit too OP for the balance of the game. ;)

Hip- and Legholsters.

and the sawn off shitgun should also fit in the legholster :>

Anyone ever played jagged alliance 2? A lot of good ideas could be gleaned from that game regarding this, it had a pretty in depth system of combat gear for carrying all sorts of different stuff. Instead of just having inventory slots for everything, there were a few general inventory slots here and there and then you could only put certain things in stuff that it designed to carry.

Would be cool if there was a backpack in dayz that maybe didn't have as big of a general inventory capacity as the others, but had a separate slot so you could sling another rifle across your back or something, trading some inventory slots for a rifle carrier. You know, instead of having to drop your second rifle every time you want to drink a soda.

Dayz is already kind of going down that road with medical bags, ammo boxes and whatnot. Be interesting to see what they come up with in the end.

Edited by Chzy