[Outcasts]Massacre

I have finally found it!

The elusive roof dwelling zombie.

s29RH8Y.jpg

Here we see her in her natural habitat... 

Preying on unsuspecting server hoppers.

Her hunting technique involves pouncing from above which gives her a better chance at that fatal neck bite.

• Like 3

Lawl newb.

Zombies have always lived on roofs.

Also this belongs in gallery.

Edited by Geckofrog7

Lawl newb.

Zombies have always lived on roofs.

Also this belongs in gallery.

But they havent been captured on camera before... So... FIRST!

• Like 2

But they havent been captured on camera before... So... FIRST!

Actually this is the 4th thread in just the last few days that have posted pics of it like a newb.

Now go find the megalodon hidden somewhere in parcel storm plskthxbai.

Edited by Geckofrog7

Actually this is the 4th thread in just the last few days that have posted pics of it like a newb.

I see nothing in the gallery... 

Also,

maybe you should stop calling people newb since you dont know shit about me or how long i have played the Mod / SA

I see nothing in the gallery... 

Also,

maybe you should stop calling people newb since you dont know shit about me or how long i have played the Mod / SA

NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB :lol:

I'm just screwing with you, lol.

Although unless you've played since Cold War Crisis, I am technically more of a (albeit very unskilled) vet.

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB :lol:

I'm just screwing with you, lol.

Although unless you've played since Cold War Crisis, I am technically more of a (albeit very unskilled) vet.

omg you are so pr0. I wish i could be as awesome as you........ pls have my babies.

• Like 2

omg you are so pr0. I wish i could be as awesome as you........ pls have my babies.

u havn a gigl ther m8!!?1?!11?!

• Like 1

Damn, i should have screen-shotted the zed hanging out on the very top of the crane. i spent five minuted trying to plink it with my amphibia from two hundred meters.

• Like 1

Heh, imagine a special type of zombie that stays in the rooftops and jumps down and attacks people on street level. Kind of like the Hunter from L4D.

• Like 1

yeah this is all old news I have several screens of zeds on the roof of various locations from experimental when they first started respawning to just last week on stable. I don't bother posting them because there are enough of these pics. in fact my first screen was taken as soon as 42 rolled to experiment in the first 30 mins of the servers coming back up. OP I do give you props for creativity however.

• Like 1

I once saw a zombie on top of the church in elekctro. although it very rare to see them in this condition.

if you are very silent and blent in you may see a glimp of this beautiful creature in his wild enviroment.

• Like 1