Sign in to follow this  
SpiraxSarco

Sneak peek on what's comming

Saw that live, waiting very much for the few next updates :)

You know if there's any video on this, youtube or anywhere, i would love to be there too lol...

V. interested in the Mult-Thread / Multi-Core and 64-bit items. I'm very much hoping these extend across the client and not just the server code. This has always been the shortcoming of the RV engines, and TBH, if they can get it to work for DayZ I'm sure it will be propergated to the ArmA III engine as well!

Also looking forward to the Modding Support and how much freedom we will be officially allowed with this and how these will interact with the existing and new Hive mechanics.

You know if there's any video on this, youtube or anywhere, i would love to be there too lol...

No idea about videos in youtube, just the stream there were :/

No idea about videos in youtube, just the stream there were :/

in the dev forum, smashT posted a link to YT

is that....could it be? my dream gun, the Walther P38?

EDIT: that better not just be a random picture shoved in >: (

Edited by IG Rage

Ugh, planes and helicopters... now everyone is a damn pilot.

Nooooo they are adding helicopters and planes.

How would survivors maintain them?

Nooooo they are adding helicopters and planes.

How would survivors maintain them?

By crashing them trying to land, if they even get it in the air.

I find it pretty bothersome that everyone in the world of DayZ is a trained plane and helicopter pilot.

So many of you guys wondering, what's yet to come, well...

http://imgur.com/a/CDb92

This looks primissing, what do you guys think?

Its cool i think but if you saw the part where hes talking about zombie changes and if they are INDEED zombies they need to act more like it and not infected. Because he even classifies them as such.

This whole crossrealm looting crap for helicopter parts is a TERRIBLE idea that will lead to hording and one guy or a group controlling an entire map if they can find everything. And you can bet hackers with item tracking will find all the parts needed first than the entire server for some one legit is pretty much screwed over.

V. interested in the Mult-Thread / Multi-Core and 64-bit items. I'm very much hoping these extend across the client and not just the server code. This has always been the shortcoming of the RV engines, and TBH, if they can get it to work for DayZ I'm sure it will be propergated to the ArmA III engine as well!

Also looking forward to the Modding Support and how much freedom we will be officially allowed with this and how these will interact with the existing and new Hive mechanics.

Even thinking about developers talking about modding this early in development makes me cringe just a little. Everything should be taken care of via developers over mods first and foremost before even going down this route. Were not even out of alpha yet. Why is this even being talked about? lol

Edited by Deathlove

So many of you guys wondering, what's yet to come, well...

http://imgur.com/a/CDb92

This looks primissing, what do you guys think?

Please stick to the already existing topics.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/182275-dayz-at-rezzed-2014-dev-sessions-livestream/?p=1886113