Sign in to follow this  
zaza12

The best bow game was old game TUROK2

#AskRocket     i have you good offer about bow THE BEST GAME WITH BOW IS TUROK 2 in this game u can shoot arrows to the sky and use your power for crooked shoot watch TUROK2 game TUROK2 TUROK2 TUROK2 TUROK2 TUROK2 TUROK2 TUROK2 TUROK2 TUROK2 TUROK2 its the best bow shotter game ever created it super funny use bow

in turok2 u can shoot arrow in the sky  and watch does the arrow from the sky drops on the monster had. its very funny shooting arrows to the sky by diference power and trying to kill monster

If you're really onto something here please try again in a way we all understand, or I will just disregard this topic as pointless.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 1

...are you trying to suggest adding a bow and arrow to DayZ? If so it has been said before, also what's with the Turok 2? Are you trying to use it as an example of the bow behavior? You need to be more clear on what you're trying to say instead of rapidly typing "TUROK2" in caps.

I like how the guy rescues the girl from the cage, then tries to shoot her in the head.

Very DayZ.