ivanoviicrm

<Name> killed by <Name>

All those bandits saying no -.-

Wow. You're really keen to label everyone who disagrees with you as a bandit, huh? I can't remember what your last thread was about, but you called everyone who disagreed with you a bandit there as well - not that being a bandit is necessarily a bad thing, but still.

There's nothing new I can add to this discussion, but in short I don't think that having who killed who appear is a good idea, nor will it help significantly in the fight against hackers. I'm sure the devs are working on a near hack-proof server architecture as we speak. I'm sure.

Edited by BeefBacon

Wow. You're really keen to label everyone who disagrees with you as a bandit, huh? I can't remember what your last thread was about, but you called everyone who disagreed with you a bandit there as well - not that being a bandit is necessarily a bad thing, but still.

There's nothing new I can add to this discussion, but in short I don't think that having who killed who appear is a good idea, nor will it help significantly in the fight against hackers. I'm sure the devs are working on a near hack-proof server architecture as we speak. I'm sure.

And somehow you feel the need to respond to me. Look, i already am pissed today because a friend of mine is in a coma since this weekend. So just stop risking me to get really mad, ok? And no, i don't joke about that kind of stuff.

And somehow you feel the need to respond to me. Look, i already am pissed today because a friend of mine is in a coma since this weekend. So just stop risking me to get really mad, ok? And no, i don't joke about that kind of stuff.

Sorry about your friend but its easier to switch off your pc or phone, than tell someone to stop getting you mad.

In this game, there is a reason you have no hud, there is a reason not every player have a health bar and a name above his head, and there are reason that there are no global communications and stuff. think about it. and don't destroy it, how it is.

I mean, in real life, you don't know who killed you, and that is good... How could you secretly kill some people who may know you? If it is about Cheaters, do some Anticheat. But don't destroy the beautiful gameplay how it actually is, because it works pretty fine. No Sniper want his name appearing on the screen of his victim.