Sign in to follow this  
styer27

Can only play at one server

Hi guys, For some wierd reason, out of about 50 different servers tried, i can only get into 1. Every other server gives me the message "kicked from game" seconds after entering the game.

I remember i made a few changes to ARMA so i could play an online game of OA a few months back, and ever since then ive had issues with dayz. Problem is i cant remember what it is i done exactly. Normally i would just uninstall everything and start again from scratch, but i just moved house, cant find my disk, so thats not an option. I have the newest version of battleeye, all downloads are üp to date" in dayz commander. In the "expansions" menu in ARMA it listed as follows-

ARMA 2: British Armed Forces (lite)

ARMA 2: Private Military Company (lite)

beta

expansion

ARMA 2: DayZ Mod

ARMA 2

ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead

ARMA 2: Army of the Czech republic (lite)

DayZ

@DayZ+

DayZ Epoch 1.0.4.2

The Bottom 4 arent checked, is that correct? Im trying to play epoch, shouldnt that be checked?

Anyways im usually pretty on to this stuff, and have tried all the patches and updates to fix it, though i dont have certainty of any order of installment. I do find it interesting to notice the only map i CAN play, is in NAPF (i never played that map before this) where im halo jumping at the start. I tried joining similar servers, on the napf map or halo option, but cant find any other server other than the 1 that works.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read.

You have tried joining through DayZcommander, I assume?

Yes, thats the only way i play

Is battleye updated? Try reinstalling it.

Yes i have reinstalled battleeye and the patches, to no avail

Yes, you should have Epoch checked. I have had this happen before. Only dayz you should have enabled in that list should be Epoch. Now can you enable it and disable the other(s)? Sometimes it does not let you, for some reason.

If it doesnt work, here  is a small tutorial: http://i.imgur.com/KsFCyCF.png Hope you are able to understand that. There are actually pleanty on armaholic forums to how this works. 

Edited by Dafix

I checked epoch, and i followed instructions on your link, still no change.

I did find my game case, but it only has my ARMA 2 disk inside, and not my ARMA 2 OA disk, can i do a complete reinstall of dayz with the one ARMA 2 disk? i cant remember.

Help still needed!

Im unable to play this game anymore, im not happy with my 1 availible server, its been months, surely someone can help me .... please