Sign in to follow this  
riskiestkiller

WW2 Guns

how did i forget the broomhandle lol, we need it

Mauser_C96_M1916_Red_9_7.JPG

Red 9 too, very nice.

The time gap between WW2 and today is so big a lot of those gusn would already have been scrapped or be in a museum never to be fired again or in the hands of a few collectors. F.e. the price of a STG44 in mint condition would exceed 25k USD. Unless it's really stashed somewhere in an attic i don't see a lot of those guns beeing in the hands of a normal person. Yes the mosin is there too and also the Lee Enfield in the mod, but as the M4 it's presence in the game is also quite questionable imo. What would be very common imo is the AK in all flavors, Saigas ( easier to get with the russian smoothbore license than a rifled bore license ). There are a lot more guns that would make more sense and are more practical to use in an everyday situation than an antique that is expensive and hard to get spare parts.

Old Veterans would have those at home.

I've been playing a lot of Red Orchestra 2 lately

Good man, beans for not playing crappy FPS like CoD and BF

The gun control act of 1968 forbids the importation of the svt-40, but why can't these be imported as a curio/relic? G43 too. Fuck Johnson that communist bastard.

In which country?

we are not talking about legal things.

here in Germany we have many grandpas that threw away their weapons after WW2, hid them in the forest, wrapped in oil paper. after the war, when they came home, they got them sometimes back and hid them in the cellar etc.

youll find that in any country that was involved in the wars